OT: Olympic taekwondo competitor kicks referee in face

kyrreca

• Members

That's such a {censored} sport. It should at least be bare fisted with no goofy padded helmets.

i have a whole nation of Koreans who have watched every single second of those matches with hopeful hearts that would disagree with your statement and would probably pulverize your ass for saying so.

• Members

wasnt the cuban fighter winning the match when he injured himself 20 sec from the end? and the referee just disqualified him?

this is the best moment of this olympics... this and the swedish guy that abandoned his medal because he disagreed with the referee!!!

• Members
wasnt the cuban fighter winning the match when he injured himself 20 sec from the end? and the referee just disqualified him?

He was up 3-2 I believe, but the ref didn't disqualify him. They're allowed 60 seconds for injury timeouts and he went over the time limit. It wasn't a judgment call in any way.

• Members

Fidel Castro will have him beheaded

I would like to know which one of you has ever been to Cuba?

Nothing will happen to him.

And he was winning , then i don't know what the hell happened, what he did was wrong and maybe he did it in the heat of the moment, but stop talking BS about Cuba because all you know about that island is the propaganda that has been fed to you for decades.

• Members

I would like to know which one of you has ever been to Cuba?

Nothing will happen to him.

And he was winning , then i don't know what the hell happened, what he did was wrong and maybe he did it in the heat of the moment, but stop talking BS about Cuba because all you know about that island is the propaganda that has been fed to you for decades.

:rolleyes: A sense of humour isn't compulsory, but it helps

Archived