So I talked to Peter Stroud on the phone today...

ProGuitarShop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The nicest guy in Rock and Roll. He called from his tour bus to shoot the {censored} and to see if he could stop by the shop on Friday. We are going do a video now of him playing some of the 65amps. Pretty friggin cool.
:thu:

I've talked to him a couple times on myspace and the phone. All accounts point to him being a great guy and he is a stunning player! There's a guy in EG that used to play in a band with Pete and has done a couple fairly recent reunion things with him.

• Members
Umm....Pete owns 65amps, the company. Pretty sure he will want to play them.

Ya, you'd think that would be the idea! He has a partner in the company if I recall correctly. Miles from GT did a test on one of them a while back and posted it in the amp forum. He was pretty impressed.

• Members

sheryl crow? but why!?

He is a pro side man. He has also played with Don Henley, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards and the list goes on. His style is based in roots rock and he fits in well with her band. Cmon, if Sheryl Crow asked you to be in her band you would say no? Let's make a list: see the world, get paid well, chicks dig ya, pick up endorsements, hang out with lots of famous musicians, record in the worlds best studios. Ya...that would suck.

• Members

He is a pro side man. He has also played with Don Henley, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards and the list goes on. His style is based in roots rock and he fits in well with her band. Cmon, if Sheryl Crow asked you to be in her band you would say no? Let's make a list: see the world, get paid well, chicks dig ya, pick up endorsements, hang out with lots of famous musicians, record in the worlds best studios. Ya...that would suck.

Exactly. Being critical is easy when you're sitting in your parents basement.

Archived