I got suspended from The Gear Page

regrebniets

• Members

Your thinly veiled attempt to hide the fact that you play/enjoy headless guitars might not help you around these parts either. Unless your name is Steinberger, then I do appologize since you have to be associated with those guitars.

SUper cereal tho, we love OT chat round here. Politics, Pedals, Shampoo... it's all fair game.

• Members

Your thinly veiled attempt to hide the fact that you play/enjoy headless guitars might not help you around these parts either. Unless your name is Steinberger, then I do appologize since you have to be associated with those guitars.

SUper cereal tho, we love OT chat round here. Politics, Pedals, Shampoo... it's all fair game.

Thanks for the laugh....i needed it. yeah I got a Steinberger:facepalm:

• Members

I expressed sympathy for Obama's grandma dying. I didn't even call her by name.

I call that anal.

The way I'm feeling now I won't go back there.

Rant off.

yeah, I got an official "warning" from the mods there, because someone posted something in the off topic forum about the market being down, and I wrote simply "I wonder if Obama will be able to turn it around?"...I was told I wasn't allowed to mention Obama in the off topic forum. :confused:

• Members

I got a warning for "bickering with somebody". Um yeah. Because I am a manufacturer, not as if the moderator has no conflicting interests being a retailer. Gotta love TGP.

:lol:

I can't stand most of the aspects of TGP

• Members

Yeah, the mods over there are pretty ridiculous. There are some cool guys over there, but the "powers that be" kind of suck the life out of it. I'm not interested in walking on eggshells to have a conversation about gear. The 35-50 year old blues lawyer demographic isn't really my bag anyway.

• Members

I've gotten multiple warnings and a couple suspensions over there and every time it was for something incredibly {censored}ing petty. I still go there because I'm a little corksniffer and there actually are a lot of very cool and knowledgeable people over there but the mods just have a stick up their ass.

• Members

It's a great place to do business. I've gotten a ton of deals at their emporium and everybody I've dealt with has been straightforward, shipped quickly, and the pedal has always been in the condition described.

But the forum mods are total douchebags. You can tell that they've got alot of time on their hands and this is all they do all day.

• Members

I got a warning for "bickering with somebody". Um yeah. Because I am a manufacturer, not as if the moderator has no conflicting interests being a retailer. Gotta love TGP.

That was ridiculous... a guy sells an "ANALOG ECHO", which is actually digital and he gets called out for it. Analog delay is NOT the same as digital no matter how you tune it, they don't do the same spaceship sounds or sound the same at all, it's like calling a phaser a chorus. :facepalm:

• Members

I don't talk much over there ... but I did score a sparkly Octane 3 recently ...

Those guys keep everything w/ their pedals (boxes, candy, original batteries?!?) and evidenly never step on them (because they always look brand new) so it's a good place to corksniff I guess.

Archived