angry marshall drivemaster dude on ebay

houseofglass21

• Members

good price and lolz on the red part

i got tired of scorlling my screen right and left... so here's the text:

Description (revised)

This is the original Marshall Drivemaster, made in England where the Marshall amplifiers are made. We can't all afford Marshall amplifiers, myself included, but this is the next best thing. It really does make your amp sound like a Marshall. The pedal is in excellent condition without battery cover. I just cleaned and lubricated the pots and upgraded the battery snap to a heavy duty solid plastic one. This pedal is ready to go right out of the box and should not need any attention for a long time.

Thank you for your interest, and please check my other auctions for more pedals that I will be listing over the next few days.

NOTE TO WATCHERS: There are a bunch of you watching this auction, but so far no buyers. I just lowered the price to $59. That is by far the lowest that I've ever seen an original Drivemaster priced for on eBay. It is priced for a quick sale and I just made it even better. I am writing this to tell you that if it does not sell by the end of the auction's duration then I will not be relisting it. At that time I will have the cash that I needed and will no longer have to sell this. I also cut the auction's duration from 7 days to 5 days because I don't really WANT to sell this for $59. I must do it at the moment, but soon I will not. Get the picture? I should hardly have to beg people to buy an original Drivemaster for $68 - much less for the new price of $59 - but I take paying my bills seriously. You can hardly buy a new Drivemaster for $59, and those are not even close to being in the same league as the originals. I don't think that Marshall even makes the current ones, I think they are made in Asia and are Marshall in name only. This one was made in England, the same place that the amps are made. Original Drivemasters sold for over $100 routinely last year, and most closer to $150, topping out at close to $200. I know all about the bad economy and that prices are down. But $59? That's a giveaway price, bad economy or not. If you don't buy this pedal now you will regret it when prices go back up again, as they always do. I have an original Guv'nor, which is basically the same pedal, or I wouldn't sell this for any price.

i'll read it right after i post this.

• Members

ummmmmm.....

I am writing this to tell you that if it does not sell by the end of the auction's duration then I will not be relisting it. At that time I will have the cash that I needed and will no longer have to sell this.

if he'll magically have the money by the auction's end, why not just not live life for those 5 days and wait for the money to roll in?

• Members

Watching too!

If he'll have the money by the end of the auction why is he selling it in the first place? He's trying to make out that people should be grateful for his generosity or something. I don't think I'd even want to do business with this guy as his attitude stinks.

Archived