NPD!

BTBAM

• Members

na, halophaze.

I got a pretty mixed review....so I pulled the trigger. No waitlist, but for cost from some guy on TGP, got the receipt and all.

Yeah, I studied the pic a little closer, and saw the writing under the switches. Cost price isn't too bad on used Toneczar pedals, a lot of people try to crank the prices since there's a waiting list.

Toneczar stuff is a bit too expensive for me, but the Halophaze looks pretty awesome. I hope you plan on writing a long review and making a lot of clips.

• Members

:rolleyes:

Im done giving you advice.

Don't say that. You have one too. And I've had a maxon. Money ISN'T an issue with me. I figured I'd get it because it is being offered. If I want a PH-350 again, it can be at my door in 3 days at any given time.

Last I recall, via PM you mentioned, "I think you would be happy with either pedal."

• Members

Don't say that. You have one too. And I've had a maxon. Money ISN'T an issue with me. I figured I'd get it because it is being offered. If I want a PH-350 again, it can be at my door in 3 days at any given time.

Last I recall, via PM you mentioned, "I think you would be happy with either pedal."

I also said the advice I was about to give you was pointless because you were going to buy the Halophaze without listening anyway. :lol:

• Members

I also said the advice I was about to give you was pointless because you were going to buy the Halophaze without listening anyway.
:lol:

Well, if the last PM you sent def. said the ph won over the halo, I wouldn't have pulled it. Like I said before, I trust your opinion over most anyone else's when it came to gear. I really didn't know if I would do it, but when you said pros to both, and really the only thing keeping one from the other was money, I figured I'd go with the one I was more drawn to. Expression control would be nice, but moreso that 1/2 speed is one thing I really wanted.

Archived