Boards of Canada

amaleelake

• Members
boards of canada is good. we know this already

Yeah, I am sure that it is already known but I haven't seen a lot of discussion about them here and I am having my mind blown by them at the moment so I thought that it was worth starting a thread about :idk:

Anyway, post your love for them here!!! :wave:

• Members

I am having my mind blown by them at the moment so I thought that it was worth starting a thread about

I was looking for the reefer smoking happy face in my earlier follow up to your post but the only thing I could find was the popcorn eating one. :p

• Members

When I discovered them I was like 18 and a huge stoner. I'd get stoned and listen to them thanking life that they existed - Music has a right to children, great album.

I'd film trees in the wind and water with weird effects and play BOC songs to them.

• Members

Yeah for sure man..there is some good bud! Better than I ever had in NY anyway. I just got done passing one around with some friends at their restaurant while we were playing blackjack. That is the thing that I love here the most - common law. The cops hardly exist. You can smoke bud in a restaurant and noone will think twice about it :)

• Members

{censored}ing awesome tunes. Just finished university and every assignment and late night study has been done to either BoC or El ten Eleven..which is another awesome band you guys might dig if you haven't heard of them

• Members

When I discovered them I was like 18 and a huge stoner. I'd get stoned and listen to them thanking life that they existed -
Music has a right to children, great album

I'd film trees in the wind and water with weird effects and play BOC songs to them.

Yeah that is what I am listening to right now - my favorite album by them so far for sure. I have heard that their newer stuff isn't as good....anyone have an opinion about that? I haven't yet checked out their newer releases...

{censored}ing awesome tunes. Just finished university and every assignment and late night study has been done to either BoC or El ten Eleven..which is another awesome band you guys might dig if you haven't heard of them

I haven't heard of El ten Eleven - but I will check them out!

• Members

big BoC fan here, they are so {censored}ing great! they're the ones who showed me there was electronci music other than mainstream techno.

pulling off a same-beat-loop-for-4-minutes-without-much-change and makign it good is extremelly hard, but they do it and then some!

Archived