So I was perusing through the celebrity pedalboard thread...

matterday

• Members

...and I noticed a great number of TU-2's. What gives? Don't you think these guys should get with the program and switch to a Pitchblack already? I mean, it's cheaper, more accurate, NO TUNE SUCKAGE. I heard with a few mods it'll even massage your feet. {censored} man, the world is crazy.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John Mayer knows nothing about the toanz. He just knows how to bang hot Hollywood women and write st00pid songs about stuff that is vague so the chickities will use their parents credit cards and buy his CD's. What an egghead. Look at his nose.

• Members

John Mayer knows nothing about the toanz. He just knows how to bang hot Hollywood women and write st00pid songs about stuff that is vague so the chickities will use their parents credit cards and buy his CD's. What an egghead. Look at his nose.

Eh... John Mayer knows his tonez, watch the Where The Light is dvd... he's quite the player IMO

• Members

Boss pays them too? I don't know. Pitchblacks aren't TOO old, are they? I mean, why buy something new when you have something else that works just fine?

By the way...

John Mayer is the one that said your sound is like water, and your cables are like a hose... The longer it is, the worse the sound is, or the less water pressure... And that buffers act as a "jet" to push the water faster... :idk:

If John Mayer said it, it must be true.

• Members

Also, the TU-2 has a bypass... And the Korg doesn't, does it? I really don't know too much about the Pitchblack, except for that everyone has one.
:D

Well, actually, not everyone has one if you look in the celebrity pedalboard thread :poke:

• Members

Most of those celebrity rig pics were also taken a good bit before the pitchblack came out... and I guarantee you that most of those people only use the tu2 as a mute. Basically every large touring band we've ever played with will have a tech tune all of their guitars before show time at his tech station which basically always has some sort of Peterson at it.

Most people outside of this forum wouldn't have any clue that there is a difference between buffers in boss pedals either, and I bet the only reason any of those people know anything about buffers is because of all the recent True-Bypass marketing hype.

• Members

...and I noticed a great number of TU-2's. What gives? Don't you think these guys should get with the program and switch to a Pitchblack already? I mean, it's cheaper, more accurate, NO TUNE SUCKAGE. I heard with a few mods it'll even massage your feet. {censored} man, the world is crazy.

:facepalm:

Archived