So I was perusing through the celebrity pedalboard thread...

matterday

• Members
Warning, serious post ahead:

I actually tried it last in line and second in line. I noticed no difference. Proof:

Board before:

untitled3.jpg

Board after:

DSCN1062.jpg

Maybe my ears just suck? Afterall, I do like my Crybaby wah.

you don't think, just possible that the suckage might BE COMING FROM THE {censored}ING CRY BABY!:thu:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
this thread proves that most people have no idea what they are talking about.

If only I could posses the knowledge of berries and meatballs that you so flagrantly wave in my face like an old naked man waving his floppy balls in front of you in the locker room of a gym.

:freak:

• Members
you don't think, just possible that the suckage might BE COMING FROM THE {censored}ING CRY BABY!
:thu:

What tone suckage? There have been plenty of times when I unplug from my board and go straight into amp to see if there is anything that makes me want to throw my entire board in the trash can. If you can't tell, my board is still here :poke:

• Members

This.

Plus, I use the Tuner-Out on my Ernie Ball VP and have it on all the time, so tone suckage is no issue.

Read this :

http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/articles/tunout.htm

Lotsa trolling in this thread ..... I had a Korg DT 10 and it broke, the switch stopped working, there was power going into it and the adjustment switches at the top worked but the switch didn't and I don't know how to fix it and rather than paying someone to (Don't even think anyone in Dublin fixes pedals - at least for a fair price) I decided to buy a TU-2. Done and dusted

• Members

Read this :

http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/articles/tunout.htm

Lotsa trolling in this thread ..... I had a Korg DT 10 and it broke, the switch stopped working, there was power going into it and the adjustment switches at the top worked but the switch didn't and I don't know how to fix it and rather than paying someone to (Don't even think anyone in Dublin fixes pedals - at least for a fair price) I decided to buy a TU-2. Done and dusted

Yeah, I was trying to find that article but couldn't. Glad you posted it for me :thu:

• Members

i'm a firm believer the majority of so called "tone suckage" can be dialed out at the amp but people would rather spend money and get a shiny new toy than just use what they've got. if you went up to most of your guitar heros and started talking about "tone suckage" and buffers and all this {censored} they'd either laugh at you or have no idea what you're talking about.

• Members
i'm a firm believer the majority of so called "tone suckage" can be dialed out at the amp but people would rather spend money and get a shiny new toy than just use what they've got. if you went up to most of your guitar heros and started talking about "tone suckage" and buffers and all this {censored} they'd either laugh at you or have no idea what you're talking about.

Why bother turning my amp's knobs when I can just pay an extra $50 to avoid the hassle? :idk:

This was the exact point I was trying to get at with this troll thread.

• Members

this. they are more worried about writing and playing music than little details

• Members

The pedal is locked away in an ultra secret cave somewhere in the middle of the Mojave desert protected by an army of golden soldiers with the power to immediately heal themselves thus rendering them invulnerable to any sort of attack whether it be biological or conventional. It is too valuable to play and be looked at with human eyes so I have recovered it in a Boss DS-1 casing to fool anybody who is lucky enough be in its presence. With my blessings of course.

• Members
The pedal is locked away in an ultra secret cave somewhere in the middle of the Mojave desert protected by an army of golden soldiers with the power to immediately heal themselves thus rendering them invulnerable to any sort of attack whether it be biological or conventional. It is too valuable to play and be looked at with human eyes so I have recovered it in a Boss DS-1 casing to fool anybody who is lucky enough be in its presence. With my blessings of course.

dude could you imagine how 10 of those would sound??? :confused:

• Members

Okay

Archived