Sold my Wattson Superfuzz :(

kyrreca

• Members

I'm in the middle of a small gear purge, and I've been selling off some unused pedals. The Superfuzz hasn't been on my board for a while, so I decided to see if I could find a buyer for it. I was giving it a last farewell as I waited for the guy to come and pick it up, and I kinda fell back in love with it, but it was a little too late to call off the deal. I don't know what it is with me and octave fuzzes; I like how they sound, but I can't seem to find a place for that sound in the music I make. So just like my Octane III before it, the Superfuzz is gone, and I miss it already.

The guy who bought it used to have an old Shin-Ei Superfuzz that he played until it disintegrated. I talked to him after he took Wattson home, and he said he really liked it. So I guess that's a testament to the successful recreation of a classic pedal, good job amp sturgeon and echodeluxe. :thu:

On a side note, I've been selling a few pedals during the last week, and all the buyers have come to my place to pick them up. I've offered every one of them to give the pedals a test run through my rig to ensure they actually like what they're buying and to check that it works, but they've all declined. Isn't that a little strange? I'm a nice guy and I wouldn't dream of ripping anyone off, but I guess I am kinda dodgy looking, and anyway trying before buying is a pretty commmon thing to do. :idk:

• Members

Oh yeah, I forgot about those... :lol: I actually have to send the new owner the rubber feet for the pedal in the mail, because I couldn't find them when he was here to pick it up. Maybe he'll be interested in getting the upgrade. :thu:

Archived