I shouldn't have to say this...

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go {censored} yourself.

EVEN if we believe you and it was a "joke" it's still a completely {censored}ed thing to post.

I don't know why you have this "untouchable" status but it only makes my disain for you stronger.

{censored} you Vex you {censored}ing {censored}.

You should really look up the origin of the word hysterical.

• Members
Go {censored} yourself.

EVEN if we believe you and it was a "joke" it's still a completely {censored}ed thing to post.

I don't know why you have this "untouchable" status but it only makes my disain for you stronger.

{censored} you Vex you {censored}ing {censored}

sig worthy ? :D

• Members
:facepalm:

i see the usual vex haters are still pushing their vitriol, even in a thread where Phil (the forums MOD) has called for a little more peace and calm.

This place can pull out some moany obsessed people from time to time...

ANYTIME there is a zvex thread it turns into some manic hatred thread, if you dont like the guy, ignore him. I dont have an issue with him and I happen to like what he builds, so when the haters jump in thats that thread ruined.

I never seen what vex posted, it sounded pretty bad but jesus c'mon, the way some of you were talking was OTT. Granted, it should not be on a music forum, but then again half the crap on here is OT nonsense... I bet if anyone else posted that pic it would of been deemed as funny,

Like I said i dont have an issue with anyone, im just tired of the constant hatred for zvex and that spilling over into threads i want to read.

• Members

i see the usual vex haters are still pushing their vitriol, even in a thread where Phil (the forums MOD) has called for a little more peace and calm.

This place can pull out some moany obsessed people from time to time...

ANYTIME there is a zvex thread it turns into some manic hatred thread, if you dont like the guy, ignore him. I dont have an issue with him and I happen to like what he builds, so when the haters jump in thats that thread ruined.

I never seen what vex posted, it sounded pretty bad but jesus c'mon, the way some of you were talking was OTT. Granted, it should not be on a music forum, but then again half the crap on here is OT nonsense... I bet if anyone else posted that pic it would of been deemed as funny,

Like I said i dont have an issue with anyone, im just tired of the constant hatred for zvex and that spilling over into threads i want to read.

I NEVER said a word against Zach before he posted that pic.

I have no issue or opinion on his brand/products.

I am, however, extremely pissed at the fact that a) he posted said pic and b) he wasn't punished for it.

No matter who posted that image I would have reported them straight away and would expect them to be banned.

But hey apparantly Mr Vex is above the :cop:

• Members

Vex fanboi ftmfl

Yes, because I don't partake in the ZVex bashing, I'm a fanboy. Things are simple aren't they? I just find it ridiculous how people get riled up over everything he posts. I agree that he can be annoying sometimes, but so are a lot of other people.

I agree that the decap pic was unsavoury and it doesn't belong on an effects forum. But you people act like it's the worst thing you've ever seen, leaving you with emotional scars for life. To me, it seems like you are overreacting.

Let me make it abundantly clear: I am not a ZVex fanboy. You'd like to label me so you won't have to actually answer my posts, but that's just ridiculous. Go {censored} yourself, Joel. Or better yet, go {censored} someone else. Maybe that will help you relax.

• Members

No matter who posted that image I would have reported them straight away and would expect them to be banned.

This is true. If my kids had been standing behind me when I was reading that thread I would have gone {censored}ing ballistic with this place.

Archived