I shouldn't have to say this...

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it funny though how some here at HCFX are vocal when it comes to disagreeing with the mods...yet at TGP, they brown nose every second they get.

Possibly because I tolerate, and even encourage the expression of contrary POV's, and don't automatically ban people simply because they happened to disagree with me regarding a decision I made or my thoughts on any particular subject.

There are some limits to my benevolence though, and it IS possible to push things too far, or to question or comment in an inappropriate way...

As far as pr0n bombs in PM's, there are some factors that come into play with that. First of all, I can't readily "see" what's in your PM's. Neither can anyone else. They're basically "unmoderated". You can turn them off if you'd like (I reserve the right to turn them back on if I need to PM you), but outside of that, I can't guarantee you will never be sent objectionable materials via PMs, so I would suggest opening / reading them only when you're not likely to have someone else reading over your shoulder.

Abuse of the PM system is grounds for banning. I can't condone or suggest you use it to send pr0n links to your friends, but you can probably do so without me ever knowing about it if you're careful. However, if you DO send something like that to someone else, and they take offense, and forward that PM to me, I'll treat it just like any other post with pr0n in it, and react accordingly. Fair warning. :cop:

• Members

who HASN'T been tubgirl'd or meatspin'd or goatse'd or lemonparty'd etc etc etc.

Hey, lets not forget BME Pain Olympics!

Did anyone else have the urge to post a montage of Mortal Kombat fatalities and The Story of Ricky? So what was the offending clip anyway?

• Members

Honestly this is one of the reasons I've got avatars and pictures disabled in my User CP... Too many scantily clad chicas and/or pron bombs to deal with.

I had to do this the other day at work.

But the problem is I don't want to need to do it. The avatars/random pics are part of what makes this place cool.

• Members

who HASN'T been tubgirl'd or meatspin'd or goatse'd or lemonparty'd etc etc etc.

Hey, lets not forget BME Pain Olympics!

Did anyone else have the urge to post a montage of Mortal Kombat fatalities and The Story of Ricky? So what was the offending clip anyway?

Archived