Everyone talks Skreddy, but no one talks Top Fuel or Lunar Module

Holey Lint Trap

• Members
these don't make any sense to me either
:idk:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-Skreddy-Mayo-Fuzz-Pedal-Big-Muff-Style-NEW-in-Box_W0QQitemZ130285034034QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item130285034034&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/Skreddy-Zero-w-custom-Buddha-finish-Searing-Big-Muff_W0QQitemZ320339901093QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item320339901093&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

:facepalm: What's your point? So what, they are in high demand and people will pay those prices for them. Skreddy (Marc Ahlfs) doesn't set those prices. He actually charges a fair price for a handmade, high quality pedal. I ordered an Ernie from him not long ago for the same price as his production pedals go for. Condemning his pedals because of things that are out of his control is beyond ridiculous, dude, and what makes it even more laughable is the fact that you have only played one pedal. You don't have any valid frame of reference to base your claims on.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about the hype of my discontinued pedals. It pisses me off that people are treating them like jewelry instead of stomp boxes.

I've been busy as hell trying to catch up, but I've been meaning to make something muffy with easy-to-source, modern, off-the-shelf parts. I'll get back on track with that, 'cause it's ridiculous that people can't seem to find a muffy Skreddy for less than $300 these days.

Also, huge props to Mike Matthews! :thu:
MikeMatthews-n-Skreddy-web.jpg
MikeMatthews-n-Cynthia-web.jpg

• Members
I agree about the hype of my discontinued pedals. It pisses me off that people are treating them like jewelry instead of stomp boxes.

I've been busy as hell trying to catch up, but I've been meaning to make something muffy with easy-to-source, modern, off-the-shelf parts. I'll get back on track with that, 'cause it's ridiculous that people can't seem to find a muffy Skreddy for less than $300 these days.

Also, huge props to Mike Matthews!
:thu:

lol, great pictures!! thanks for sharing those and your thoughts.

• Members

dang marc, did you just come out of surgery or something. You look like a mess!

And can you get your rabid fans off me? I didn't take my allergy meds this morning and sneezed the wrong way without saying excuse me.

I think you would say the same type of things to people if they criticized Danelectro and Behringer pedals without having played them.

• Members

I think you would say the same type of things to people if they criticized Danelectro and Behringer pedals without having played them.

I actually played some of these pedals so i don't see what you're saying is of any relevance to this case. Some singled me out for saying something they disagree. I don't see how that warrants getting personal. To address your statement though, people give opinions on pedals they don't play all the time. Just from mp3 demos. It's a completely legit way to give an opinion, maybe not the best way, but it's still a way to do it. You can get a lot of useful info from even the crappiest demo. No everyone can flip 5 pedals a month on their shoe string budget. Anyway, i gave my opinion but next time i'll just watch out for the super sensitive peeps. What was the topic again?

• Members

the man himself! :eek:

Also, huge props to Mike Matthews!
:thu:

what are you doing online anyway? get off the internet and get back to making my pedals!!!! :poke:;)

Archived