NPD (Reverberator Content!)

tubezipper

• Members

i had an xp100... theres a mod over at guitargeek that will house all 4 (the xp100-400's) in 1 box. its pricey but would be all you'd ever need from that kinda {censored}.

hnpd.

I think its an X1000, or something like that, I remember them being either 3-400 dollars, I don't think they're still that price though. I don't even know if they're still being made. I think it would be cool to have one though.

• Members
There is no tone suck.

check again.

i've had the xp-300 and have an xp-100. they ruin tone just being there. the concept that these things have any kind of bypass is.. well.. wrong. all your signal gets chomped on, digitized and spat back out in a rather unpleasant way.

the only way i got around it was to have two signals running in parallel witht he whammy/wah just in one of them. that was bearable because the whammy singal was drenched with reverb and delay etc, but in a standard setup its really difficult to live with.

a true bypass loop would work, but then you'll notice even more how bad it is when you engage the loop :facepalm:

having said that, i'd love to hear what the reverberator can do sound-wise.

• Members

i had an xp100... theres a mod over at guitargeek that will house all 4 (the xp100-400's) in 1 box. its pricey but would be all you'd ever need from that kinda {censored}.

hnpd.

dude i want this so bad. i grew up on guitargeek and gassed over that for so long. i died the day 11 year old me found out my whammy iv wasn't eligable for the mod.

Archived