Stripes on Conan

C Fuzz

• Members

Dunno... Jack looked sick during the show. See his eyelids? Yikes!

We know he's better than that performance.

Props on everyone spotting the Fulltone TTE. Noticed that myself, thought it was cool to add to the song. Too bad Meg is {censored} at guitar :facepalm:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What did you say?!

kevin-eubanks-335a062707.jpg

This is exactly who I was thinking of as being less good than Max Weinberg. Kevin Eubanks is not funny and his band bores me to death.

Oh also, i just remembered that Jack White has had a broken neck recently I wonder if he's way out of practice due to being laid up. I wonder if he's still recovering actually and just came on to see Conan off.

• Members

Was Jack White holding back tears during that song? It looked like he wanted to cry or puke or something.

I've never really cared for the White Stripes, although I've never listened to a whole album of theirs so I can't really talk... I should get around to listening to their stuff. However, this video was just lame. I can appreciate bare bones simple songwriting, but I've never understood the appeal of this song and the fact that they couldn't even play or sing it makes me feel unimpressed and almost a bit bad for them because that was recorded... and yeah Meg White, WTF, I have a feeling she embarrasses Jack White, can she do anything musical?! Makes a bad name for female musicians that want to be taken seriously!

• Members
Yeah, having 50 pedals on one pedalboard and being a musician aren't necessarily the same thing either.
:rolleyes:

1. Do you know where you are?
2. Using a lot of pedals is one thing, having multiple delays/reverbs/loopers on your board is another . . . which ties in to my previous question.

Archived