So I pimped out my Costello Jazzmaster...

• Members

an anodized gold guard would be TRULY pimp-o-delic :cool:

i like that bridge, and if i was gonna play a jazzmaster onstage or studio -- i would probably want one of those. stock jazzmaster bridges can be, um, problematic:lol:

it IS a strange combo, with the grey pearl vs the walnut stained body.

i did like the sound of that baltic amber. but anodized gold may be the ticket, and it feels cool under your fingers:thu:

• Members

I dig it
:thu:

As far as setting it up, how easy/tough is that mastery bridge to get perfect?

i found it to be very easy! it comes with the 3 allen wrenches you need and setting action to taste is a snap. i'm no expert on intonation though so I probably have a little work left to do on it.

but, that said, i had it installed, adjusted, and feeling great and sounding great to my ears in no time flat. :thu:

• Members

I did not know about that Mastery bridge

I could use one of those on my JM

I made slits in the saddles but the low E string still acts up, if I strum it too hard the whole saddle just flips sideways and the string gets stuck

:mad:

• Members

5 minutes ago i would have said there is no such thing as an ugly Jazzmaster, but you sir are making me out to be a liar. :facepalm:

How could you do that to an otherwise perfectly appointed Jazzy? Keep it up am i'm coming over to remove it from you. :poke:

Im sure it sounds great, as all Jazzmasters do, but ease up on the Pimpin

• Members

5 minutes ago i would have said there is no such thing as an ugly Jazzmaster, but you sir are making me out to be a liar.
:facepalm:

How could you do that to an otherwise perfectly appointed Jazzy? Keep it up am i'm coming over to remove it from you. :poke:

Im sure it sounds great, as all Jazzmasters do, but ease up on the Pimpin

lucky thing you don't have to play it then :lol:

and c'mon man, pimpin' aint easy, everybody knows that

Archived