NPD x 3!!

iamthearm

• Members

i hooked them all up through my practice amp and so far they all sound awesome! the plexi tone is everything i've hoped for. i've been through wayyy too many dirt pedals over the past year (rat, fulltone, barber, keely ds1, big muff, crunch box) and this seems like its the one. i don't want to speak too soon, got to run it into some tubes before i make final judgement. that marshall delay has some really cool modes too, and a tap tempo out!

thanks for the well wishing!

• Members

Echohead is great:thu:

From the clips I've heard the PlexiTone sounds really, and I know that Johnny Marr got one on his board.... but I have some bad experience with Carl Martin... tried 3 pedals(the "small" budget ones) and they were horrible...

• Members

Echohead is great:thu:

From the clips I've heard the PlexiTone sounds really, and I know that Johnny Marr got one on his board.... but I have some bad experience with Carl Martin... tried 3 pedals(the "small" budget ones) and they were horrible...

my bassist has the delayla and its one of the best sounding analog delays i've heard, that's what sold me on the brand. i've never tried any of the budget stuff.

Archived