OT: So did you guys hear about the ShamWow guy?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

first. She has her shirt on backwards, and then magically doesn't.

Second. He looks about 20 years older in his mug shot than he does in the commercial.

according to the smoking gun article those are two different mug shots. one from 2005 and one from 2008

• Members

first. She has her shirt on backwards, and then magically doesn't.

Second. He looks about 20 years older in his mug shot than he does in the commercial.

I doubt The Smoking Gun is making up articles.

And im sure he looks older due to the whole getting his ass kicked by a hooker thing.

They have all the arrest documents too.

• Members

i'm not saying they are false. and that could be two different mug shots on the woman. the second one she is smiling. the first she looks like {censored}.

and ol dude. ever heard of a meth addiction? he just looks extremely cracked out.

• Members

Wow. Well, if she really wouldn't release his tongue, and he wasn't abusing her in some way, I can't really blame him. I don't care if they're a man or a woman, if somebody tries to tear your tongue out, you punch them in the face. Chivalry 'ant worth a speech impediment.

Guest Guest

Didn't he claim he paid her $1,000.00?

$70 worth of booze to keep herself from puking while she {censored}ed him. Then the plan changed, clearly.

• Members

I lol'd.

Then I saw the "IS THAT {censored}ING SHAMWOW?!" pic, and literally burst out laughing. SAVED FOR LATER USE.

One, beating up a hooker is so cliche. I mean, it's the crazy slapchop guy here. What's he in the news for? Beating up a hooker. Who cares. It happens. This is the shamwow guy, and we expect more outrageous things from him. But no. He is just the boring tuna in this story.

Two, she apparently did not love his nuts.

And three, he looks like {censored} in the mugshot. He should shamwow away some of that creepy "I LIVE IN A VAN" look. Sidenote, I didn't know both of his eyes opened the same amount. You learn something new every day.

Archived