SOT: What have you created today?

RoboPimp

• Members

I work 12 hour shifts... sleep for five hours with occasional naps... and just kind of cycle through night and day like some kind of off-kilter oscillator phasing against the natural cycle of humanity.

sig-worthy!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

folded and inserted all of the covers into my band's debut EP...took forever. now i'm just finishing up some other art that will go along with it, then on to work.

not a super productive day thus far, but on it's way...

• Members

Today I wrote a 2000 word response to an essay on the internal incoherence of moral sainthood. That sounds really pretentious and I didn't really enjoy it, but that's what it was and that is all I have "created" so far today. I'm about to make some almond muffins and then play some guitar, so more stuff to come.

Another cool sketch robo :thu:

• Members

Pretty tidy. Stripboard?

Thanks! Yup, stripboard.

I mark down with a sharpie which parts go where. Resistors are blue, caps are green, transistors are red, and wires are black.

I'll be using this build to do a little tutorial on how I drill enclosures since I've seen a few people ask. I just have to wait on some parts and I'll post it.

• Members

i recorded a little ditty for a girl in my office. i always sing a little song when i see her, something i just riffed on, so then yesterday, i fleshed it out, made chords for it, and recorded it for her, because she quit the job monday, so todays her goodbye party. hope she likes it

Archived