Which order: OD and Muff?

skier4467

• Members

OD into muff.

the only reason you get a muff is so it can rape your sound and make it the pedal's bitch. giving it an overdriven signal just fuels the fire. throwing a muff into an OD is like having a giant pitcher of the best beer in the world, but you're only allowed to fill a shotglass at a time. how lame. is that what you want? shots of beer? don't be such a girl

• Members
OD into muff.

the only reason you get a muff is so it can rape your sound and make it the pedal's bitch. giving it an overdriven signal just fuels the fire. throwing a muff into an OD is like having a giant pitcher of the best beer in the world, but you're only allowed to fill a shotglass at a time. how lame. is that what you want? shots of beer? don't be such a girl

The funny thing is that is a perfect analogy.

:lol: Bravo

• Members
OD into muff.

this makes me want beer, but I'm out.

:cry:

• Members

I was going to say you should just try it yourself, but your question prompted me to try different ODs with my Muff in different orders and I found out that

Strat > NYC Muff > Dano Drive > Ampeg Reverberocket > Avatar 2x12 Cab

actually sounds really awesome and creamy and I ended up jamming with that setup for like half an hour while recording, so thanks for the question after all.

So to answer the question, Muff > Dano Drive = Awesome

Archived