rare and one of a kind items you own.

mytee2.0

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a Technics SY-1010 - rare, but not a great synth. It does have a 5 octave tuning knob, so you can have a little ARP 2600 type fun with it. I also have a Korg P3 Piano Module with 2 cards.

No kazoo records or sexually explicit serial numbers though.

• Members

I have a limited edition 1 of 1 zvex Fuzz Factory painted by Laura Bennett. That's about it.

FF_top.jpg

FF_bottom.jpg

I dont think MEK serial number 69 is special
:o

My Evolver was serial no. 69. :thu: It is long gone now. ;)

cheers,

Ian

• Members

Well, wife and kids are pretty unique but not possessions eh?

If we are talking music gear, some of my old stuff is not too common, like an original MXR analog delay and a Gibson ES335 Pro, which is a certain model of 335 that Gibson made for a short time only. My Koa Martin acoustic is unique in the sense that any every good acoustic guitar has its own character, charm and sound. Koa guitars can be highly variable in sound and mine is rather excellent. I chose it from a rather large mix of guitars from a local Martin deal particularly for the sound and playability, so that is not surprising.

I am old enough to remember seeing Arp Odysseys, Mini Moogs, and other synths for sale new (even Moog Modulars!), but since I started out as a guitar guy I never acquired any of those.

• Members

A record album demonstrating the astounding capabilities of the new RCA Electronic Music Synthesizer. The choir dept. at my high school was going to throw it away.

Excellent score. Someone posted a link to that recording a while back.

• Members

I have a first edition For Whom The Bell Tolls.

And a great photo of Hendrix given to me by the photographer (pro)...

My brother and I inherited a 14th century manuscript in medieval latin (written by hand for those of you who forgot that the printing press didn't arrive until the 15th century). But we donated it to the Huntington Library in the LA area. Great library/museum/gardens, BTW - highly recommended.

Other than that I own all the CDs, songs, recordings, and raw tracks of all my own music, which, dating prior to the day I become insanely rich and famous, will be worth a lot once that day comes. One of a kind stuff, every single track.

nat whilk ii

• Members

Turbo upgrade for my DW-8000, I think that's pretty rare these days.

I had a guitar pick signed by Dimebag Darryl, and a Pantera Cowboys From Hell postser signed by the band on that tour, but I gave it to my brother for xmas a couple years ago.

Ibanez RG1077XL Baritone 7-String guitar

Kurzweil Expressionmate

StrobeFX :love:

• Members

My Voyager is kinda unique... it was the first one to have blue panel LEDs (prototype for the "Electric Blue" edition before that one came out). They are the same superbright clear blue LEDs that Moog uses to backlight the pitch/mod wheels, instead of the diffuse blue LEDs that they used in the real Electric Blue... so my panel LEDs are kind of blinding. But, that's cool I guess...

Nothing else unique. I keep building unique modified x0xb0xes, but they are always for other people. Mine is stock... still slightly rare as I think only 600 kits have been shipped, and less are built.

• Members

i have a sampler that used to belong to information

S . leader i think hes name is Paul i have hes

floppys and HD

And darn it!! i did something wrong with the HD

and can get it to work to see all the wonderfull

patches that guy had , darn it If could only make it work.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

P.d i hope hes not on this Forum. maybe Yes becuase he can help me out . If hes not mad that

I have hes sampler ( long story how i got it)

Archived