rare and one of a kind items you own.

mytee2.0

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nothing musical here ,, but i do have original pics of the number one two or three corvette off the flint production line ,, on its first road test ,, this is the only picture of this car off GM property ... It may be the rarest corvette picture in the world. My uncle ran parts fab for GM and did that first road test. it was taken in walloon lake michigan ,, the road test was a weekend trip up there to one of the big dogs lake cottage. The first three cars when back to GM Only one survived and was sold at the barrette jackson in the last couple years. gm scrapped two of them,,, the third one survived..

• Members

I suppose I have a couple of other rare things:

well, maybe not so rare after all ;)

I'm going to be selling mine soon as I really don't use it. If anyone's interested send me a PM.

And I should also add my invisible stand - I claim to have the only one downunder here in "Madagascar". (definitely not selling)

• Members

In the early 80's I toured with a blue fiberglass "spaceship" that housed all my keyboard gear. I performed with symphonies, opened for concerts and did planetarium shows. It was even mounted on a hydraulic lift at times. The spaceship was custom-made for me and could be disassembled and stowed in it's own flight case. I donated it to the Georgia Music Hall of Fame about ten years ago.

spaceship.jpg

• Members
In the early 80's I toured with a blue fiberglass "spaceship" that housed all my keyboard gear. I performed with symphonies, opened for concerts and did planetarium shows. It was even mounted on a hydraulic lift at times. The spaceship was custom-made for me and could be disassembled and stowed in it's own flight case. I donated it to the Georgia Music Hall of Fame about ten years ago.

spaceship.jpg

Wow.

• Members

I guess I own a few stranger pieces.

Korg Synthe Bass - Two octave bass/lead synth

Moog Voyager Sig. - I know these aren't that rare... :)

Korg Mr. Multi - Phaser/Wah/Dual Wah

Roland SH-7

Korg G5 Synth Bass Processor - pitch controlled bass synth/wah pedal.

DeltaLab Acousticomputer (broken)

Korg SDD-3000 Digital Delay (broken) wanna fix us?

Silver '86 Rickenbacker 4003 bass

2 Gibson RD Artist basses

My G&L ASAT bass is on the G&L Guitars website as the picture example for the color Clear Blue.

Danelectro Baritone Guitar with built in effects.

I also used to own a Casio PG-380 Guitar and the rack version of the synth that I used as the programmer. I recently sold that setup. :)

• Members
2 Modulus MonoWave prototypes. One used by me, the other used by the designer and builder Paul Maddox himself. And I got one from the production run.

did you take them out for some air?:eek::p

the only rareish thing i have sat around is a 1980s vinyl pressing out Psychic TV's Magical Mystery Detour EP, signed by Genesis P-Orridge...

• Members
Nat Whilk II has:

...a first edition For Whom The Bell Tolls....

My most favorite book, ever. :thu:

Cygnus64 pined:

I had a drawing of Bugs Bunny hand drawn for me and signed by Chuck Jones (the artist). It was a victim of a breakup, an ex girlfriend has it.

Dude. Oww. :cry:

Tony kidded himself:

I am in possession of my own thought process. While you may be able to find ones similar, you will never find one exactly the same. it is rare (only one in existance) and cannot be copied or sold. I like to *think* its unique.

Me too. :poke:

Qwave busted this out:

..2 Modulus MonoWave prototypes....etc

FTW. :cool:

• Members

The first Andromeda ever seen publicly (the one used at it's premiere at Winter NAMM 2000 - it has no serial number other than a piece of tape with the number 1 written on it) and

PEK s/n 00001

AndyPEK.jpg

MEK s/n 00001

P '08 s/n 00002 (Dave Smith kept 00001)

IMG_0026.jpg

...and teh Ron Rivera modified Bob Moog autographed Mini.

Mini.jpg

dB

Archived