Dream Rig -- 3 pedals, 1 guitar & 1 amp edition

amarr1

• Members

those vintage walnut 335s are just so unbelievably gorgeous... Bobby D will tell ya, I got to play one while we were jamming at our amp guru's joint one night, we had just about every kind of awesome guitar you could imagine there with us but I just couldn't put that one down. One day...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
those vintage walnut 335s are just so unbelievably gorgeous... Bobby D will tell ya, I got to play one while we were jamming at our amp guru's joint one night, we had just about every kind of awesome guitar you could imagine there with us but I just couldn't put that one down. One day...

yeah.......we were jamming on one of mark knopfler's original old schecter strats, and a PETE TOWNSHEND shecter tele.......and the guitar that newark bonded with was that damn old '72 335 :lol:

and don't forget that awesome rickenbacher 12 string that was on 461 Ocean Blvd.....

damn, George has some nice guitars :love::love::love:

• Members
man that was a great night. must do it again soon!

I need a Ric too, oh so sweet
:love:

by the way, been chilling out to the new owl's watch tracks here this evening at casa bobby d.....they sound really nice thru my KRK rockit 6 monitors......you seem to have bonded pretty quickly with that machinedrum and monomachine :thu:

• Members
by the way, been chilling out to the new owl's watch tracks here this evening at casa bobby d.....they sound really nice thru my KRK rockit 6 monitors......you seem to have bonded pretty quickly with that machinedrum and monomachine
:thu:

thank ya bro! now I just gotta learn how to mix 'em properly and I'll be onto something :lol:

• Members

I would do this but I've tried posting pics elsewhere and it doesn't work? Any one care to show me how?

Copy the link of the photo you want to post.

Then in the window in which you make your post, click on the Insert Image button (it's at the top of the text window, looks like a yellow sky with a gray mountain). Just paste your link into the prompt that comes up, and voila!

• Members

Copy the link of the photo you want to post.

Then in the window in which you make your post, click on the Insert Image button (it's at the top of the text window, looks like a yellow sky with a gray mountain). Just paste your link into the prompt that comes up, and voila!

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived