Pedals That didn't Work Out For You

JMR

• Members

Pedals that in the end, just didn't work for you or pedals you HATE.

Marshall BB-2

Not bad pedal, but with a solidstate amp it's a poop and as stand alone pedal not boosting an already driven amp, mehhh.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boss CE-5 just didn't do it for me. The crybaby wah I got in 2002...just didn't feel and sound as good as the one i got in 95'...my first big muff in 2000...and random digitech pedals my old man has handed down to me over the years (which I know is a trap because why would someone give away a pedal they spent money on...? I know he's not that f'ing nice.)

• Members

Vox Satchurator - Sounded great on the YouTube video demos. It just sounded really "thin" to me. My favorites are Analogman's TS-9 Silver mod Tube Screamer, the Analogman modded Maxon Overdrive, and, should my Janglebox compressor!

• Members

TIM

Just never found the magic that everyone else says is there.

you play through a fender? paul c will be the first to tell you the tim & timmy just aren't meant for fenders, especially vintage ones. i kinda felt the same way about the tim & timmy before i found this out... but i've heard so many other people make them sound amazing i definitely believe in the pedal, just don't think its right for every rig.

• Members

you play through a fender? paul c will be the first to tell you the tim & timmy just aren't meant for fenders, especially vintage ones. i kinda felt the same way about the tim & timmy before i found this out... but i've heard so many other people make them sound amazing i definitely believe in the pedal, just don't think its right for every rig.

what are they made for?

el84/34?

• Members

Gibson GA5... I finally came to the same conclusion, but I'll try it again for sure.

Archived