Tell me more about the Epiphone Sheratons

• Members

I'm offing my Hwy1 Telecaster (my $300 Partscaster is just worlds better and I have no need for two guitars with single coils) and I've gotten two offers for Sheratons. I've always wanted a Sheraton and now is my chance. So, what are things to look for when trying them out?

• Members

Everybody and their mother has one.

i dont think this is really true. i have seen more people with them, but i still feel there arent that many people who use them.

i got my sheraton in unused condition with a hardshell case for $400. great deal. its a great guitar. i put a GFS nashville in the bridge, but im gonna stick the stock HB back into it. they are fine. the sound you hear in that video i linked is the stock pickups, and its a great sound.

i have straplocks on mine and i never have issues. the pegs are in a good place and they keep the guitar balanced well.

• Members

i dont think this is really true. i have seen more people with them, but i still feel there arent that many people who use them.

i got my sheraton in unused condition with a hardshell case for $400. great deal. its a great guitar. i put a GFS nashville in the bridge, but im gonna stick the stock HB back into it. they are fine. the sound you hear in that video i linked is the stock pickups, and its a great sound.

i have straplocks on mine and i never have issues. the pegs are in a good place and they keep the guitar balanced well.

I have one and so does my mom.

Archived