How can I become an orb when I die?

matterday

• Members

I heard you have to get creamated and have your ashes inserted into a klon. That's why they're so expensive. Each one comes with it's own orb.

After getting cremated, I'd like to be put in a nice ashtray.

The orb idea does sound pleasant, though.

• Members

I'm pretty sure they attach themselves to OCD's..........At least the one in my house does...
:idk:

I think you're onto something there. Mine isn't so clear, but you can see it in the red outline. See what's on the board?

_DSC8855.jpg

I don't really believe in the supernatural, but the night I took that pic I woke up at 2am and went to the kitchen to grab some water. I heard a ringing sound and my cable box and reciever both turned on by themselves. {censored}ing ghost didn't even have the decency to hit the switch for the TV. I had to walk all the way across the room to grab the remote.:mad:

• Members

I think you're onto something there. Mine isn't so clear, but you can see it in the red outline. See what's on the board?

_DSC8855.jpg

I don't really believe in the supernatural, but the night I took that pic I woke up at 2am and went to the kitchen to grab some water. I heard a ringing sound and my cable box and reciever both turned on by themselves. {censored}ing ghost didn't even have the decency to hit the switch for the TV. I had to walk all the way across the room to grab the remote.
:mad:

I don't think yours is very clear because it was having an orbgasm over ur Fulltone Clyde.......

• Members

I don't think yours is very clear because it was having an orbgasm over ur Fulltone Clyde.......

I think there's actually 2 there. Maybe Fuller grinds up human bones and mixes it into the "fulltone white" paint. I think that's your ticket Matterday.

• Members

In order to become an orb you have to shift your assemblage point until you can fold your energy body back in on itself. The overall shape you're going for is like the entrance to a conch shell.

If you do that right AFTER you do your dance correctly when you meet Death then theoretically you should be in orbsville.

OR you could just get buried in the Tall Man's cemetery. Whichever you prefer.

Archived