Stuff that you love and everyone else seems to hate

• Members

1. Traffic Cops:

One of my great joys in life is to have some a**hole NASCAR-wannabe run me off the road, and then 10 minutes later I pass by him on the curb :love::lol:

Porsche-Pulled-Over.jpg

2. Star Wars Episodes II and III:

Nothing will ever beat Empire Strikes Back, but I really enjoy these 2 flicks, even still :idk:

175456__starbop_l.jpgsith_wideweb__430x292.jpg

3. Electro-Harmonix The Worm (original):

So misunderstood and under-appreciated. I predict that years from now it will be used on a very famous recording, and everyone will kick themselves for trading it in for another fuzz pedal. :poke:

ehx_worm1_l.gif

4. Early 80s Synth Pop and New Wave:

Those bands were fearless. Never afraid to try something radical - musically, lyrically, conceptually, or fashionably. I respect their eclecticism, especially now when the industry is completely homogenized.

l_e89bf1334073814085459c15fb90f70a.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Flobots-Handlebars.
The PArtridge Family from a musical standpoint.
Danelectro Pedals as totally amazing sound source
Panic At The Disco Pretty. Odd. not AFYCSO
Prog
music so {censored}ing loud that life becomes a silent movie with a pimpass soundtrack.
Treble on my bass
effects on my bass

• Members

4. Early 80s Synth Pop and New Wave:

Those bands were fearless. Never afraid to try something radical - musically, lyrically, conceptually, or fashionably. I respect their eclecticism, especially now when the industry is completely homogenized.

l_e89bf1334073814085459c15fb90f70a.jpg

YES!!!

Oh, and Behringer. I think they have really good pedals which are really inexpensive, too.

I loved the '80s... sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong decade. But then, I have internet, so... yeah.

Archived