Epic locked thread is epic

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, I read the topic, all of its pages.

1) Vex was wrong from the get-go, it was a simple mistake, one many people would do if they're guesstimating.

2) I hope Bobby D remains mod, as really who wouldn't get riled up dealing with such an ass? While it was unprofessional, how much could a man deal with?

• Members

Ok, I read the topic, all of its pages.

1) Vex was wrong from the get-go, it was a simple mistake, one many people would do if they're guesstimating.

2) I hope Bobby D remains mod, as really who wouldn't get riled up dealing with such an ass? While it was unprofessional, how much could a man deal with?

shhhh, we're sleeping.

• Members

That thread was a primary example of why a heavy and aggressive poster can make a terrible moderator. Notice that Phil is a great moderator because he does not engage other posters in threads or contribute to arguments. He deals with problems very well and never contributes one. In that thread Bobby D contributed to the antagonism for 8 pages when he should have stayed out of the fight and moderated when it was necessary without drumming up more fighting.

• Members

That thread was a primary example of why a heavy and aggressive poster can make a terrible moderator. Notice that Phil is a great moderator because he does not engage other posters in threads or contribute to arguments. He deals with problems very well and never contributes one. In that thread Bobby D contributed to the antagonism for 8 pages when he should have stayed out of the fight and moderated when it was necessary without drumming up more fighting.

Giving a simple opinion shouldn't fluster a well-known effects builder.

• Members
Except Bobby knew 100% that it would and he continued with the antagonistic back and forth.

I highly doubt Bobby wanted to fluster Z. Vex, Z Vex seemed to be the one twisting words and Bobby didn't want them twisted. If I were in Bobby's shoes, I would have stayed outta the argument and would delete the '"{censored} YOU" comment. :idk:

Archived