Epic locked thread is epic

• Members
Why would they Google that? I'm looking for a new skateboard right now, am I going to Google "Sector 9 jackass CEO"? I don't think so. Customers are more interested in customer service when it comes to buying products, if they are treated well in that regard they couldn't give two {censored}s about what the owner does in his spare time on some internet forum.

He has a strong personality, are we going to throw everyone with a strong personality into Harmony Central jail?

Dude, I've never owned a Zvex pedal and as a potential consumer I am now turned off by his actions on this forum. Essentially he's lost a potential sale because he lost his cool in a thread. So yeah, I'd say in a small way, a builders actions on an internet forum can cost him business. :thu:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell even Robo didnt want any of that

Yeah. Say what you will about Robo, but at least he owns at least a modicum of self-restraint. Besides amusing us onlookers, I feel to see the merits of arguing ("debating" if that soothes the ego) such trivial, fruitless conceits. We're not solving societal ills here people. Step off the accelerator.

But, it's done now, at least. Everyone grab a snack, get some rest and get ready to do it all again tomorrow.

• Members
Dude, I've never owned a Zvex pedal and as a potential consumer I am now turned off by his actions on this forum. Essentially he's lost a potential sale because he lost his cool in a thread. So yeah, I'd say in a small way, a builders actions on an internet forum can cost him business.
:thu:

I'm sure if his aggressive personality made a difference in his profit margins he would have changed his ways...in 2001, when his first internet feud probably occurred.

• Members

Does anyone else now want an AB-Synth BECAUSE of that thread?

i just emailed fuzzhugger about possibly making me a custom one.

on aside note, i have a loop junky and zvex was helpful when i had problems with the power plate, but the way he attacked bobby and fuzzhugger wasn't cool. it will be pretty {censored}ed up if bobby loses his mod position and nothing happens to zack.

• Members

I'm sure if his aggressive personality made a difference in his profit margins he would have changed his ways...in 2001, when his first internet feud probably occurred.

Sorry, didn't realize you felt so strongly bout it. Guess I'll have to just disagree with you.

• Members
Sorry, didn't realize you felt so strongly bout it. Guess I'll have to just disagree with you.

The mob mentality in Effects is ridiculous. It's like what Amps used to be a year or two ago except now I'd say it's an even 60/40 split over there. It's more like 98/2 over here.

• Members
The mob mentality in Effects is ridiculous. It's like what Amps used to be a year or two ago except now I'd say it's an even 60/40 split over there. It's more like 98/2 over here.

Typically, but not always, when 98 people out of 100 agree on something the 98 are correct.

• Members
Typically, but not always, when 98 people out of 100 agree on something the 98 are correct.

I was actually hinting at the Snowball Effect when 1 or 2 influential people take a side on an issue then the rest automatically assume that is the correct stance and ignore all else that goes on.

Archived