Show me your PT Jrs!

amarr1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I gotta get me a PT Jr so I can be cool too. Similar size, is the Trailor Trash boards Pro for sale at PGS, about 18"x16" so an inch wider, and a couple of inches wider. But the cable management of a PT is a big plus.

• Members

i was joking, but i'm curious. i just got my SD and its hard to imagine anything being more awesome. the only one i have that i like as much or more is the tim, but its a different beast.

It is indeed awesome. It sounds so sparkly and alive.

• Members
DSCF0591.jpg

How is the Mini Deja Vibe? I like clips I've heard. Seems like overlap with the Desitnation Rotation pedal? Maybe not. I'm on a vibe hunt, someday I might go the Fulltone route, tired of waiting for my Aquavibe.

• Members

How is the Mini Deja Vibe? I like clips I've heard. Seems like overlap with the Desitnation Rotation pedal? Maybe not. I'm on a vibe hunt, someday I might go the Fulltone route, tired of waiting for my Aquavibe.

I love the Deja Vibe! I've also had the Dunlop and and Danelectro Vibes. this one in soooooo much nicer. I like the big knob for setting the speed.

This board is a couple months old. I'm moving some {censored} around and you are right there is a lot of overlap. At slow speeds there is much more of a difference. That slow leslie sound is a hard one to cop. They are different for sure but, I think the Deja will win out.

Archived