OT:Who here is looking forward to higher taxes thanks to Obama's new healthcare plan?

rdm

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who here is looking forward to not having to worry about health bills when youre {censored}ing sick as {censored} and need to go to the doctor?

Just curious

:snax:

Me.

Although I'm kind of suspecting that I'll be in that group of 30 million who are still uninsured.

Can we have a party that is actually liberal? Pretty please?

• Members

I'm looking forward to some certainty that I and everyone that I know will have medical insurance once this legislation passes. I'm looking forward (hopefully) to some common-sense changes to the way health care is structured--things like a focus on preventative care, reducing hospital readmission. I'm looking forward to not spending double what citizens of any other country pay for health care.

:wave:

• Members

who here is looking forward to not having to worry about health bills when youre {censored}ing sick as {censored} and need to go to the doctor?

Just curious

This.

If you add up what I pay for my property taxes so my son can go to a decent school, my federal, state and local taxes, my health insurance, trash removal, water, etc. it totals far more then what the average citizen in an "evil socialized European country" pays. Do some math as well as research before you open your dumb face hole.

• Members

Just curious

Yeah, because it's the governments job to provide for you right?

I've never had an issue with health care in my 40 years. But then again, I've always worked hard so that I have a job that offers health care.

• Members

I am if it means my healthcare costs will be taken care of or minimized. I'm sick of worrying about getting sick and not being able to afford a doctors visit. I'm looking forward to this country moving towards a more socialized approach to medicine. All human beings deserve the right to their health.

• Members

Yeah, because it's the governments job to provide for you right?

I've never had an issue with health care in my 40 years. But then again, I've always worked hard so that I have a job that offers health care.

Government should exist to serve the people...so yeah.

Easier said then done. Sadly hard work means nothing today. Companies and corporations are working hard too... They are doing the best they can to relieve themselves the added cost of providing healthcare for their employees.

Archived