Fender Friday (8/14/09)

jhamnett

• Members

New for the price of used. Cool. Wish I had the cash. Well, that I could spend. Responsibility is {censored}ing lame, I have tele lust like you wouldn't believe. Missed out on a beautiful Japanese Fender tele with SD pups, still pining for that, just $350 used at a local music shop. Now I'll miss out on this.

At least no one is going to prospect on this one since you won't make any profit by selling it. Save the deals for people who'll make music with them!

• Members
New for the price of used. Cool. Wish I had the cash. Well, that I could spend. Responsibility is {censored}ing lame, I have tele lust like you wouldn't believe. Missed out on a beautiful Japanese Fender tele with SD pups, still pining for that, just $350 used at a local music shop. Now I'll miss out on this.

At least no one is going to prospect on this one since you won't make any profit by selling it. Save the deals for people who'll make music with them!

You could get it and sell the Shuffle for $50.

That's another discount :idk:

• Members

My 07 MIM Tele has the 'bucker route under the pickguard. You might want to change the bridge Pup as well as no traditional Tele tones (Think Keef not Paisley) can be found in the Standard. The ceramic pickup has no baseplate. I put a set of Toneriders in and all was well. My Standard Tele pups were not RWRP either so no hum cancel in the mid position.

Archived