Line 6 M9?

kriista

• Members
I compared the screen size, knob size/spacing, width of switches, depth of "rows," and logo size.

This estimate seems to make sense, since the measurements came out almost exactly to perfect, whole numbers.

m9.jpg

10 x 6 seems pretty spot.

Another Gold Star goes to you, sir.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I compared the screen size, knob size/spacing, width of switches, depth of "rows," and logo size.

This estimate seems to make sense, since the measurements came out almost exactly to perfect, whole numbers.

m9.jpg

10 x 6 seems pretty spot.

do you have an M13 in front of you? i measured my M13 and thought 12 x 7.

the switches do seem to have a little less space either side of them though so yeah, maybe down to 10" wide..

we'll see.

• Members

do you have an M13 in front of you? i measured my M13 and thought 12 x 7.

the switches do seem to have a little less space either side of them though so yeah, maybe down to 10" wide..

we'll see.

Specs from the site. Plus, the M13 JUST fits on a Pedaltrain 2 (which is 12.5" deep)... you did it wrong!

• Members

Line6M9.jpg

Thats pretty cool for sure.... and looks like it will fit perfectly on my board, look about the same size and the DL4 pedal.... but i'd like to see how it works with the one display screen and what kinda power supply it will need. Hopefully my Voodoo Labs power supply can work with it....

Archived