UK Folk: Orange AD5 Combo for

Kid_A

• Members

Awesome. Would it be possible for me to use the speaker on that for my Lunchbox as well as for the amp itself?

If its not hardwired to the chassis then yea... My AD15 is hard wired, but the lead is pretty damn short :mad:

• Members

Yeah, it does. Just how to get it to 104 Bolsover st by Friday.

Hmmm not enough time mate :(

Flights within Europe are pretty cheap, you should hop in a plane and come over to London and get something :idk:

• Members

I found a shop on Denmark St. that has the Vox AC4 out the door for a price I don't feel like crying about. My friend is going to that area anyway and will pick it up for me. I hope it all works out, because I'm dying without an amp.

• Members

{censored} it you guys are slow! ;) I bought one! It says they still got some in stock, so I hopefully I'm not too late. Was a bit less than 200 euro (including shipping), which is awesome as it's listed 355 euro at Thomann! :D Suppose I can always crxsh it if it sucks ass! But the reviews seem good!

Post your AD-5 love stories now, mkay? And Kid A, thanks for letting me know about this dealio! Cheers to you!

• Members

Yea bloody hell you lot are slow! I thought these would be flying out! Unless the lurkers took my advice :wave:

Melx dont... im really trying not to look at the pic :(

Not the best demo, but you really hear that nice crunch... reminds me of my old AD30 :) Would be lush into a greenback or 4 :D

[YOUTUBE]clCczYERZ0g[/YOUTUBE]

Archived