Tried a Mastotron on my lunch break

Kid_A

• Members

Popped into Vintage and Rare at lunch as i wanted to try out the Ditortron and Mastotron... Distroton was sold out though :cry:

Wow, the mastotron has some girth to it... On sub setting 3 you could go from huge fat moster fuzz, to velcro fuzz (but still thick sounding), change to sub 1/2 and you get a thinner nasly fuzz...

In my book, this is a million times better then the fuzz factory.

I almost bought it, but held back because im really trying to curb my spending on musical equipment and have been good. But damn i need one in my life.

Can i also say, all the videos i have watched dont this thing justice, even Vexs one...

• Members

I was playing through a Cornell Romany plus, 10 watt 1x12. I also used a 1972 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop (that was also lush!)...

Which riviting chap was that? I work in Holborn, near Covent Garden actually...

I dont know why this fuzz isnt getting that much attention? I dont normally get too excited about new fuzzes, but this did. And id love to hear it on bass!

• Members

they were pretty popular right when they came out and then i saw a bunch of them up forsale pretty quickly

Probably the serial pedal flippers... I wouldnt take that as a bad sign though.

Im sure the same thing happened with *insert the latest FX trend* too?

• Members

My fuzz factory is just doing oscillation and whine and that alone since saturday. No guitar signal at all,
:cry:
I think it is brokened.

This can happen if the input and output cords are reversed.

Contact me via the email link on my website if you can't get it working.

• Members

...and in 24 hours I should have got off the Leeds to Bath train, got a lift back home from my flatmate, and should be warming up the new Pro
:wave:

Ooh, I forgot about that! Pics required upon completion. :thu:

I will get 'round to your valves on my day off, Monday.

• Members

"Since 1999, the Chap has been championing the rights of that increasingly marginalised and discredited species of Englishman - the gentleman. The Chap believes that a society without courteous behaviour and proper headwear is a society on the brink of moral and sartorial collapse, and it seeks to reinstate such outmoded but indispensable gestures as hat doffing, giving up one's seat to a lady and regularly using a trouser press." -The Chap.

So in.

Archived