Megan Fox Thread

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
apparently HCFX is full of people with unreasonable standards.

I don't know what you're talking about. It's a prerequisite before registering at HCFX, that you are a billionaire rock star who dates supermodels and drive expensive supercars. Unreasonable? I say you're unreasonable! The OP dared to flout his penchant for a woman with deformed digits and swinesque looks. If the HCFX mob does not step into curtail such unruly behaviour, then surely we are all doomed to nothing but FHM mediocrity. It's all about standards........supermodels or nothing I tell ya! :poke: ;)

• Members
I don't know what you're talking about. It's a prerequisite before registering at HCFX, that you are a billionaire rock star who dates supermodels and drive expensive supercars. Unreasonable? I say you're unreasonable! The OP dared to flout his penchant for a woman with deformed digits and swinesque looks. If the HCFX mob does not step into curtail such unruly behaviour, then surely we are all doomed to nothing but FHM mediocrity. It's all about standards........supermodels or nothing I tell ya! :poke:
;)

8 posts.

• Members

Some of you guys are ridiculous!

Sure, there are some girls I would say are more attractive than her (Zooey, as mentioned earlier) but to deny her sexiness and {censored}ability!!?!?!???!!

10cq4v6.gif

I guess nothing can compare to the beauty of your own hands.

• Members

See... you guys say you don't like her, yet you like to talk about how much you don't like her.

If you don't like her and think she's gross, why are you obsessed with her?

The normal thing to do with someone you don't like is to ignore them... CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!!!

• Members

See... you guys say you don't like her, yet you like to talk about how much you don't like her.

If you don't like her and think she's gross, why are you obsessed with her?

The normal thing to do with someone you don't like is to ignore them... CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!!!

I like her. But htats because when i first saw her, it was in transformers, and i could see her freckles. I {censored}ING LOVE FRECKLES.

Archived