A Question For Mr. ZACHARY VEX

mikeoxlong

• Members

I ordered a woolly mammoth from a music store chain in Canada that carries vexter fuzz factory, mastotron pedals.. Anyways I was super stoked about being able to finance this really expensive pedal, not only that it was listed cheaper than I could find on ebay.... the guy at the till calls, orders it, i put $50 down and get a receipt..

A few days later I go back to pick up some strings and he stops me and says they have to refund my down payment because they got a message from head office saying to cancel the order ?

This is strange because I have ordered many pedals that they don't normally have in stock from there with no problems what so ever.

I'm not at all saying this has anything to do with you but why would something like this happen? They had no explanation for me and curiosity is killing me.

I am also very butthurt by the whole experience.

I think the only way I can feel better is if you ship me a free woolly mammoth.....

(not srs) .... ?

• Members

You're not missing anything. I've testdriven the entire zvex line along side the keeley and fulltone pedals at GC. Not only is the zvex line way overpriced vs. the others, but sound-wise, they don't even come close to the others. He talks a big game here on the forums but everything else sounds better than his scoopy, mushy pedals.

• Members

You're not missing anything. I've testdriven the entire zvex line along side the keeley and fulltone pedals at GC. Not only is the zvex line way overpriced vs. the others, but sound-wise, they don't even come close to the others. He talks a big game here on the forums but everything else sounds better than his scoopy, mushy pedals.

lichtenstein-whaam.jpg

• Members

damn it jeff !

i wanted to hear a resolution to the question by the OP. now this thread is the usual {censored}storm

thumbs down man.

• Members

your opinion is irrelevant to my problem, stop trying to hijack my thread!

Archived