Is it just me or are the people from the guitar forum....

John_McEnroe

• Members

I don't know....

kind of...

slow in the brain? :mad:

• Members

Yeah, but to answer OPs question, I think it comes down to the fact that most of the members in the EG forum are republicans - or at least believe in unrestricted capitalism. I had this great post over there comparing 'flipping' guitars to buying a '69 Ford Mustang from a widow for $500.

Here in effects, pretty much everyone is on a high dosage of Notgivea{censored}atall. That's why I hang out here.

• Members
Yeah, but to answer OPs question, I think it comes down to the fact that most of the members in the EG forum are republicans - or at least believe in unrestricted capitalism. I had this great post over there comparing 'flipping' guitars to buying a '69 Ford Mustang from a widow for $500.

Here in effects, pretty much everyone is on a high dosage of Notgivea{censored}atall. That's why I hang out here.

and we all wish youd leave.:)

• Members

I hang out in EG a lot and it's true it's an older crowd compared to most of the other forums on here 'cept the Political Party. There are however a lot of younger guys in their 20's that hang out in there (I'm 29), I don't play the blues although I listen to a little bit of the blues, and I don't fancy telecasters. I play a Jazzmaster and listen to a lot of 90's stuff.

• Members

I hang out in EG a lot and it's true it's an older crowd compared to most of the other forums on here 'cept the Political Party. There are however a lot of younger guys in their 20's that hang out in there (I'm 29), I don't play the blues although I listen to a little bit of the blues, and I don't fancy telecasters. I play a Jazzmaster and listen to a lot of 90's stuff.

jazzmaster? j mascis? welcome home, son.

Archived