Do we need a Hayley thread?

cosmonautsix

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My gf's house mate is a total annoying anime/Paramore nerd. She looks like Hayley Williams, really does, yeah...I definitely wanna punch her in the {censored}. She's like 22 too. How can you be obsessed with anime and Paramore in your 20s. Shameful.

• Members

My gf's house mate is a total annoying anime/Paramore nerd. She looks like Hayley Williams, really does, yeah...I definitely wanna punch her in the {censored}. She's like 22 too. How can you be obsessed with anime and Paramore in your 20s. Shameful.

Teach me how to be cool just like you.

• Members
You should have kept going
:thu:

I forgot you're from Bama, you guys do like it Deliverance style :cop: I'm gonna stop, to each his own. That chick from Paramore is not ugly to me, she's just meh. But I think the same thing about Katy Perry, she's not super hot to me. I've seen way hotter sorority chicks, I dunno, we've got some hot chicks in the southeast :cool:

• Members

I forgot you're from Bama, you guys do like it Deliverance style
:cop:
I'm gonna stop, to each his own. That chick from Paramore is not ugly to me, she's just meh. But I think the same thing about Katy Perry, she's not super hot to me. I've seen way hotter sorority chicks, I dunno, we've got some hot chicks in the southeast
:cool:

You sure gotta purdy mouf...

I never thought Hailey was hot until Let It Burn had her in his av...

• Members
You sure gotta purdy mouf...

I never thought Hailey was hot until Let It Burn had her in his av...

That's the same chick? Hmm...she's cute, but no hottie. Salma Hayek is a hot and so are Charlize Theron and Halle Berry. That's true beauty imo, that chick from Paramore is just cute and not even that cute. Ellen Page from Juno does the cute thing way better, actually Ellen Page is hot :love::love:

Archived