Your Favorite and Least-Favorite Pedal You Own.

hot_karl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Favorite-tie between Sunface and DMM

Least Favorite-A couple of old choruses I have, just because I don't dig chorus much. (Puts flamesuit one) One is a "long dash" CE-2

Or maybe my CS-1, but I don't dig compressors much, either (to be fair, I've never had a really good one, though).

a good one and a bad one don't even compare in my experience.... some really sparkle up your tone..... great for playing clean.

• Members

Fav prunes & custard or harmonic percolator

I have always wanted to try one of these, will probably pick one up some day.... that demo on youtube sucks tho, he plays the same thing over and over and u don't get a good feel of it... u should demo it:thu:

• Members
a good one and a bad one don't even compare in my experience.... some really sparkle up your tone..... great for playing clean.

i'm not against them, for certain things, but generally speaking, I like a pretty raw, open tone. If I ever get a 12-string electric, I'll get serious about looking for a compressor,.

I definitely don't want to do the generic "Nashville" thing with one, or make things too slick and polished, though. That's kind of redundant, isn't it?:lol:

Archived