Getting involved with coworkers-

ATauO

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems to be a pattern here.

I've had four hook-ups like that, but they weren't actual relationships. It was just a "I'm horny, you're single, let's go" kinda situation. Plus, I usually never saw them at work. Working in different departments and everything. They all worked out pretty well.

this is the only way. i've hooked up with a couple, it's awkward when it's over...

• Members

This thread delivers.

Did she take her pants completely off before forcing you to rake the infield? That's hilarious man. How old is this girl?

No, they were down around mid field until she decide to try and steal home. Then she cleared the field.

She's 21 - I'm 28

• Members

To clear some stats up-

My "girlfriend" and I are like a city league softball team named "F Buddies". She lives in another town, goes to college, and comes into town and stays with me friday/saturday nights, sometimes every other weekend. I'm basically her "I'm seeing an older guy with a career" story she tells her friends. No I love you" or meeting parents, anything like that.

Anyways- co-worker in question owns her home and kicked old dude out for being a lazy ass that would disappear for days... (However, I remember seeing her out one night and she had her wedding band on the other hand, and I thought "chicks scandalous")

UPDATE: I'm trying to avoid her cubicle like the plague- standard "Hi" was issued but its straight awkward for me, as I have to figure out how to tell her, I don't want to persue this.

• Members

Biggest mistake/regret I have.

I worked at this photography studio years ago with a bunch of 18 - 21 year old girls :love:... BUT...

Started talking to one, and weeks later, we date. By 6 months Im completely sick of seeing her, since she worked about 12 feet away from me, and she saw me during the weekends. I felt like I needed my time, but she said the only time she got to see me outside work, was on the weekends. Well, that makes it still 7 days a week that I saw her. I would never want to hang out with her after work, because I just saw her for 8 hours prior. So then the relationship became rocky, and after 2 years of dating, I quit my job and moved on.

...and the fact that she said my name wrong on 3 different occasions, all being the same "other" guys name. :lol::facepalm:

• Members

Biggest mistake/regret I have.

I worked at this photography studio years ago with a bunch of 18 - 21 year old girls
:love:
... BUT...

Started talking to one, and weeks later, we date. By 6 months Im completely sick of seeing her, since she worked about 12 feet away from me, and she saw me during the weekends. I felt like I needed my time, but she said the only time she got to see me outside work, was on the weekends. Well, that makes it still 7 days a week that I saw her. I would never want to hang out with her after work, because I just saw her for 8 hours prior. So then the relationship became rocky, and after 2 years of dating, I quit my job and moved on.

...and the fact that she said my name wrong on 3 different occasions, all being the same "other" guys name.
:lol::facepalm:

2 years! I would of went insane. Really, thats what I want to avoid. I know me and I know am going to get tired of her real fast and then bam... working in uncomfortable coexistance with every other girl here knowing my bat size and I'm a 2.0 ERA (Emotionally Reverting A$$hole)

• Members

Yea, well after the first year, it became on and off with our relationship. Made work REAL uncomfortable, and it felt like she was always right there, breathing down my neck. I will NEVER do it again.

My girlfriend (of about a year now), lives about 30 minutes away, so it makes seeing each other more valuable.

• Members
How bad of an idea is this in general? - give examples

What if she just seperated (last weekend) with her husband? (not officially divorced but says she wants to be)

You have a girlfriend?

It's so ironic you posted this...I work in an office that is founded upon the Christian ministry and I think it'd be kind of taboo to engage in an open relationship with a co-worker. Plus I'm just a pion compared to the upper level directors and CEOs so I can easily be shoved to the side if I piss off a chick and she goes to management :o

But there is this one chick in my office who is so hot and it's driving me crazy. She kinda looks like Amy Smart from Road Trip, but cuter in the face and she has an ass like Kim Kardashian. OMG I think about banging that girl every single day I'm at work, I have the most perverted thoughts when I see her. But she's married :facepalm: So I just have to tiptoe around it and act cool and nonchalant...God I wanna screw her on top of her cubicle.

• Members

I'm going with the whole "I don't know who you are, avoid, dodge behind offices, don't make eye contact, act like it never happened" routine..

she brought me lunch this afternoon, she made it for me last night... she didn't even get the "I'm avoiding you" hint.,, she just said "oh your so busy today". She just left and called my work phone but i didn't answer. I'm thinking I need to post a "How to let a horny co-coworker down easy" poll thread.

• Members

I'm going with the whole "I don't know who you are, avoid, dodge behind offices, don't make eye contact, act like it never happened" routine..

she brought me lunch this afternoon, she made it for me last night... she didn't even get the "I'm avoiding you" hint.,, she just said "oh your so busy today". She just left and called my work phone but i didn't answer. I'm thinking I need to post a "How to let a horny co-coworker down easy" poll thread.

NO MAN

Let it peak, then you can let her off easy

Simply because if you start being a jerk now, before youve really done anything beyond a BJ shes gonna think you used her for said BJ

Let her get her rocks off and then let her down, it will be easier

Youre already in, play all nine innings

Otherwise prepare for hell, haha

also when do you want my info

Archived