It's International Women's Day Today!

hot_karl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Lol. Tell it to Margaret Thatcher. She'd bomb your sorry butt back to the Stone Age, Trollbreath.
:cop:

And that's why she's not a leader of anything.

I like when people put puppets on display and call them leaders. Figure heads ftw?

• Members

Just relax. Real men know that powerful women won't take your manhood away.

If you are still referring to Thatcher then I suggest you do some more research. She might not have taken anyone manhood away but she sure as hell took peoples livelihood away.

• Members

I agree with you about Thatcher. Read the top of the thread.

She was before my time, but I've heard and read a lot about her. Reagan in women's clothing, pretty much. My British friends despised her. It's taken her party more than a decade to rebuild the public support they lost from her excesses.

I only mentioned her here because she was the most aggro of the bunch and I was baiting the troll.

• Members

Jisatsu, if you'd care to prove you're more than a stupid troll, please share some high quality information about who the puppetmasters really are in Argentina, Chile, Germany, Pakistan, 1980s Britain and 1990s Ireland. If you are a tenth as wise as you pretend to be then I might actually learn something.

If you've got nothing then stop wanking and go practice your guitar.

I admit, I laughed at that last jpg... :lol:

Here's the thing. I have to give Rawkkitten props for a few things here. First of all, it doesn't seem like she doesn't understand why you guys like / appreciate good looking women... but OTOH, the day in question here was one that was supposed to honor women... and there's a LOT more to consider in that respect than just what they look like, which (not to speak for her) was what she was trying to point out. And IMO, that's a great point!

It can't be easy to be one of the few women on a overwhelmingly male dominated forum, but she never complains, never gripes to me about sexism or whatever. And I respect her for how she conducts herself here.

She's all right in my book. :phil: And while I am not going to expect you guys to stop appreciating good looking women, I won't stand for any overt attacks on her based on her gender either, so... fair warning. Play nice... :cop:

Thanks. :wave:

• Members

Why thank you Phil! Every cub scout troop needs a good Akela. :thu:

Some of these guys are a little bitchier than my brothers on a bad day- but not a whole lot. I know what I'm in for when I come here.

Yes, I totally get that boys and girls digging on each other's hod bodies makes the world go round. It goes both ways, in slightly different flavors. :love:
And that cartoon was pretty funny. :lol:

It's after midnight, so I now return you healthy young horndogs to your regularly scheduled boob appreciation thread!

policy.jpg

Rawk on! :rawk:

• Members
Jisatsu, if you'd care to prove you're more than a stupid troll, please share some high quality information about who the puppetmasters really are in Argentina, Chile, Germany, Pakistan, 1980s Britain and 1990s Ireland. If you are a tenth as wise as you pretend to be then I might actually learn something.

If you've got nothing then stop wanking and go practice your guitar.

If you would have mentioned Nina Bing, Sirivamo Bandaranaike, or any other female leader worth a damn I would have agreed with you. But seriously, Argentina, Chile, Germany, PAKISTAN? Seriously? Wow, you really don't know your history too well. 80's britian female leaders not figure heads to the parliment? Wow. Why am I arguing with a 12 year old who learned this from a PBS special in a classroom last week?

And I rather enjoy wanking, you lady troll you. :cop:

• Members
Why Jisatsu! I had no idea you were such a keenly insightful and extremely well educated political scientist! And I thought you were just a stupid troll. You poor, sweet, misunderstood Rock Star. :poke:

So many people can't see past your your boorish manner and weak taunts to the giant within. Your true brilliance is hard to see when you misspell the names of the women, AND the political institutions, AND the nations you are lecturing me about. Most people would conclude (unfairly) that you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

But they would be wrong! You are actually wise beyond your years! Spelling and grammar don't matter to the great ones among us- it's all about your big, manly ideas, right?

You argue that Nina
Bang
of Denmark and
Sirimavo
Bandaranaike of Sri Lanka in their days were actually way more powerful, important, and influential than any of the silly modern woman "leaders" of the insignificant so-called "nations" I mentioned.

Your claim is interesting because at first glance it appears to be completely ridiculous. And even at second and third glance. But apparently you have some wildly unconventional and brilliantly fresh way to analyze modern history that tells a different story. You know truths that cannot be found in the dull conventional wisdom of lesser minds. Wow- I find that wildly attractive. I can't wait for you to tell me why!

Hey, let's play a game! I'll set up the facts like bowling pins for you to knock down with your razor wit (sic) and/or sneer at with your super attractive (NOT) contemptuous male attitude, OK? This table shows how the nations of female leaders you admire (Team Jisatsu) stack up against and the nations of female leaders I admire (Team Rawkkitten):

Nation, Population (millions), GDP (billions), Size (thousands of sq km)

Team Jisatsu

Sri Lanka 21.0M $ 100B 65K

Denmark 5.5M $ 202B 43K

Team Rawkkitten

Pakistan 177.3M $ 474B 804K

Germany 82.0M $2,805B 357K

Argentina 41.3M $ 58B 2,767K

Chile 16.7M $ 239B 757K

Ireland 4.3M $ 170B 70K

United Kingdom 61.3M $2,156B 245K

A silly woman like me might look at this and conclude that Sri Lanka is less important than Pakistan. But the wise man snorts and scoffs at Pakistan! Despite the fact that it is 12.5x as big as Sri Lanka, with 8.5x Sri Lanka's population and almost 5x Sri Lanka's gross domestic product, you have secret reasons to conclude that Pakistan is inferior. Sure Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is more or less constantly at war with our other nuclear-armed ally India. In fact Pakistan is the strategic linchpin to American political ambitions in the whole hemisphere. But those details are only so many red herrings to distract the ignorant, right? You have some fabulously subtle and awesomely clever reasons for writing that nation off and I can't imagine what they might be. Please tell me- I must know! To help motivate you, I'll even undo one button on my blouse for every great reason you come up with. Great minds are hot. Show me what you've got.
:love:

And then there's Germany! Thank you so much for clearing up my misconceptions about that meaningless joke of a place. Just because it has 16x the population of Denmark and 14x as large an economy and 8.5x the landmass, I thought that maybe Germany was more important than Denmark. Ha! Yeah, so Germany (and Angela Merkel) pretty much call the shots for the whole European Union, but you say that doesn't mean Chancellor Merkel (now in her second term) is any kind of true leader, right? You know she just drifts aimlessly from dinner party to dinner party just like those former do-nothing Chancellors Otto von Bismarck and Adolf Hitler did, right? Why should Chancellor Merkel get any respect? If she had any ambition at all she'd quit her sucky day job pretending to run Germany and try to line up an internship baking Danish cookies for that towering giant of international clout and world dominance that is Denmark! If they'd even let her in to stink up their oh so awesome nation.

You are such a big, smart man to have figured all of that out! I simply can't imagine how you reached those outside the box viewpoints. Please, please tell me! I'll gaze at you admiringly and tease you with my ample cleavage while you explain all that complicated, manly political stuff to little ol' me. Smart talk is hot. Make ten great rhetorical points and my shirt comes off.

This is no argument. You've got nothing. :poke:Besides you've never seen a rack like this on a 12yo.

Shaking hands with the unemployed, are we?
:lol:

That's Ms Troll to you, Wankerboy. Now get busy and prove you are no stupid troll. You've got two strikes already.

RK

Why is it when someone's butt hurts, they go into long winded rants about grammar and spelling. But that's forgivable; you do have a lot of time on your hands to spell check, and of course go online and copy paste names (much like I did because unfortunately my spelling is rather poor when it comes to names and political institutions that aren't colloquial english. Oh and I purposely didn't capitalize english, because that obviously upsets you enough that you have to go to the world fact book (again not capitalizing a proper title) and quote rather trivial and non-leadership linked statistics.).

Hmm, I think my purposely mis-meshed grammar should right properly upset you enough that you'll probably start quoting military strength and number of internet users per country and claim that is directly linked to leadership.

Also those two women I mentioned are much more worthy of the lime light because of the era's they lead in, as opposed to these modern female "leaders" you decided to trump around this thread.

And I'm still stunned at your Pakistani nomination. If you haven't noticed, that woman is incapable of keeping her own government in check. I'm surprised she hasn't been taken out and shot by the more militant factions.

And another thing, your rack has nothing to do with this argument. Again you are blindingly angry that someone challenged your little empowerment, and I'm sorry. Maybe you shouldn't be so self concious.

Besides this isn't a political forum, and you are right about one thing! I'm not a political scientist, nor would I want to be, since it seems the amatuer pol-sci types like to bring up insubstantial things like bust size, grammar, spelling, and population sizes when it comes to leadership abilities. Wow. Amazing.

Again, seriously just bow out, you sound pretty immature and childish. That's my job, remember? I'm the dumb guy. Don't get baited by me. You are the smart empowered woman with big ole' boobies.

• Members
Why Jisatsu! I had no idea you were such a keenly insightful and extremely well educated political scientist! And I thought you were just a stupid troll. You poor, sweet, misunderstood Rock Star... SNIP!

HOLY SH*T! ROFLMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

Game, set, and match: Rawkkitten! :thu:

Hit the showers man, you've been PWNED. :facepalm:

• Members
HOLY SH*T! ROFLMAO!

Game, set, and match: Rawkkitten!
:thu:

Hit the showers man, you've been PWNED.
:facepalm:

How was I owned? The original women she posted haven't done anything significant in any sense politically. Wow, it's funny watching guys go ape{censored} over women. Good job dude. Maybe if you stick your lips a little farther up her ass she might even give you a napkin to wipe the drool off your little love struck chin.

I have no problem with women in leadership, I just had a problem with the original women listed. If I was seriously trolling I would have made the comment that Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and Sarah Palin were all superior and far better leaders.

Some people take this {censored} too seriously. It's the internet boys and girls. I think people need courses in reading comprehension more than grammar and spelling. I'm so glad everyone got off on Rawkkitten's little rant that had little to nothing to do with what I originally posted.

Archived