How many Electric guitars do you own?

MojoFilter

• Members

Right now I've got 3 that I actually care about and 3 more that I wouldn't miss if they were stolen or destroyed. These are the nice ones:

1 Edwards LP Custom

1 Gibson SG Classic

1 Fender Tele

That's pretty much the perfect trio IMO, although I just agreed to sell the Tele earlier today. Ever since getting the SG I haven't been able to put it down. It might be my perfect guitar.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right now I've got 3 that I actually care about and 3 more that I wouldn't miss if they were stolen or destroyed. These are the nice ones:

1 Edwards LP Custom

1 Gibson SG Classic

1 Fender Tele

That's pretty much the perfect trio IMO, although I just agreed to sell the Tele earlier today. Ever since getting the SG I haven't been able to put it down. It might be my perfect guitar.

just what i want to have :love: with those 3 guitars you can do anything. anything :thu:

• Members

...and what are they?

Basses/Mandolins/Acoustics/Ukeleles etc. don't count.

Post pictures of some of them...all of them...none of them.

I'm not listing them for security purposes just suffice to say the bulk of them are Gibsons, handful of Fenders and a handful of others. At last count I have 33 - that's well down from 47 (my highest) and will continue to be whittled down over the next year to my favorite dozen or so. I love them all but restringing and buffing all of them turned into more of a chore than I would prefer.

And yes, I'm one of those guys that takes really good care of my gear. :cool:

• Members

1. Fender American Standard Telecaster

2. Fender Telecaster FMT

3. Fender Standard Stratocaster

4. Dearmond Starfire Special

5. Dearmond S-73

6. Dearmond Jet Star

7. Guild S-100

8. Heritage H-140CM

9. Gibson SG Classic

10. Gibson SG Standard in Silverburst

11. Epiphone Les Paul

• Members

Just one.

Bigsby040.jpg

I remember seeing this guitar (I believe) as you were putting the bigsby on & posting results shots I believe? I found it through google a long time ago & I just remember it when I saw it, I was thinking of doing a bigsby on the SG I had at the time. :love: Love it man.

Archived