The "Lets Make ChristianATL Blush from the Praise of Whores" Thread...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hadn't listened to any Whores before, but this thread made me curious, and I really like it, excellent stuff. Very raw, in some ways, it reminds me of early Deftones, not like them, but just something about the rawness, and full throttle guitars and pounding drums, definitely in the same vein, and the deftones are one of my favorite groups, although I prefer the newer stuff to the older, but it's all good.

Definitely see the Whores making it someday.

• Members

One, best HC band in general. Two, I need to get you hooked up with DC info so I can see you guys live. Three, T-shirt+CD+Vinyl, how do I order?

We don't have the records yet. It's going to take a month or two to get the masters back, get the vinyl pressed, get the jackets printed and everything assembled.

I'll totally make a big god-damned deal about it on HCFX when it's ready, so you don't have to worry about that.

• Members

Bring da hype ya buncha sissies....."Daddy's money can't save you now!"

Dude "Shower Time" hits me like early Butthole Surfers, just the raw, reduced rock. Kinda got a "The Shah Sleeps in Lee Harvey's Grave" vibe.

• Members

Bring da hype ya buncha sissies....."Daddy's money can't save you now!"

Dude "Shower Time" hits me like early Butthole Surfers, just the raw, reduced rock. Kinda got a "The Shah Sleeps in Lee Harvey's Grave" vibe.

Locust Abortion Technician is my jam.

Archived