The Gear Page.

amarr1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
So you go over there to troll and when your thread gets closed you come here to bitch and moan?

Oh the truth... Seriously, if you guys don't like it over there. Don't go there.

Is that really that hard to understand?:confused:

• Members

wait, is this really a "wahh, they wont let me troll their site" thread?

If you start a nice joke thread that is not trolling. That clip is pure entertainment blizz.... I have gone to TGP a few times and every time I hang out there I feel like I'm in school with a dick for a teacher telling me what I can't and can not do. Even though I never got into trouble... That forum has a lot of announcements about what you can and can't do. I just want to be able to post with some relaxed people and have a good time.

• Members

I just want to be able to post with some relaxed people and have a good time.

cant really do that there, i guess i dont see how that is so shocking, that place focuses on real discussion about gear, we're more laid back here, thats why i like HC.

dont see the reason to complain about another forum that runs differently when you have what you want here.

Guest Guest

What no one has mentioned is that the video of Kaiser shredding over Howie's "Just Got Paid" licks {censored}ing rules.

• Members

What no one has mentioned is that the video of Kaiser shredding over Howie's "Just Got Paid" licks {censored}ing rules.

ryan you piece of {censored}. even though i couldnt make it im still going to blame you for not calling me during sxsw

• Members

No, mostly it focuses on convincing people with expendable cash to buy outrageous things they don't need.

Contrary to here where we mostly focus on convincing people with no cash to buy outrageously cheap things they don't need

• Members

If you start a nice joke thread that is not trolling. That clip is pure entertainment blizz.... I have gone to TGP a few times and every time I hang out there I feel like I'm in school with a dick for a teacher telling me what I can't and can not do. Even though I never got into trouble... That forum has a lot of announcements about what you can and can't do. I just want to be able to post with some relaxed people and have a good time.

Actually, TGP has their fair share of off topic posts. Go visit The Pub, OT threads galore. If the OP had posted his thread in The Pub he probably would have been fine and a few other TGP members would have chimed in with jokes of their own but TGP tries to keep their other sub forums strictly on topic. His troll attempt was an utter failure and very short lived.

Guest Guest
ryan you piece of {censored}. even though i couldnt make it im still going to blame you for not calling me during sxsw

:love:

• Members

We already did this entire thread 10x over, including SoulSonic posting the FET thing and some breadcrust posting "pwned" as a reply to it (it was Bobby D last time).

Congrats, HCFX, you have folded in upon yourself and can now commence w/ the jacking off into your own mouth sequence of events.

Archived