The Gear Page.

amarr1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish someone could have explained physics of the crystal lattice. Seems like it could have been a very informative and educational moment :idk:

"Daddy, how is toanz formed"

"Well son, when a guitar and an amp love each other very much the guitar inserts it's fragile harmonics into the amp's crystal lattice..."

• Members

Scott Peterson seems like a {censored}ing prick.

He's concerned with keeping the bs that happens here down and every dumble thread ends like one of our political, religious or john mayer threads.

• Members

Lowel. That dumble fella should've worn a mumu.

But the originial point remains, and it's that plus the chine-hutches full of 70s big muffs that are the reason I don;t spend much time at tpg. And in contrast, I like the non-nazi moderation stylings of Phil.

But the HC management is still failing it re:2.0.

And don't talk to me about 'excile' because it's just opportunistic, and why should I think it any different to HC management?

• Members

So you go over there to troll and when your thread gets closed you come here to bitch and moan?

This.

Also doesn't Dumble talk alot about how tube amps are better because they don't have crystal lattice like solid state amps? You know, fragile harmonics and whatnot.

I do agree that Dumbles are ridiculous and that TGP can be uptight (it is an older crowd after all). But seriously don't think they are a bunch of dicks because they don't let you go over there and troll.

Archived