New Joe Satriani Ice 9 Overdrive Pedal

freddyd

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The DeMarco humor aside - I have the Joe Satriani Distortion and Delay and I really like them both. I'd like to give the Ice 9 Overdrive a whirl as well.
:cool:

Carry on the onslaught boyz
:wave::lol:

An actual post about pedalz? Where is this forum going??? :facepalm:

• Members
I would like to influence guitarists to check out the new Ice 9 Overdrive pedal. I was fortunate enough to get a proto-type to make sound clips for VOX. This pedal is incredibly musical and it is built like a work horse. You can check out the latest sound clips at the VOX site. The sound clips were done with Strat, Tele, PRS, Les Paul, and the VOX Virage guitar. I would love to read in this forum, your feedback about the tones emitting from this pedal.

Freddy

7f8d80c81fae.gif

• Members
Bros Ice9'ing bros.
:idea::eek::rawk:

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

If you are presented with an ICE 9 pedal, you must use it at your gig. And shave your head for the show.

You may also COUNTER ICE 9 a player, by presenting him with a BOSS DS-1, which will immediately "save" you from having to use the Ice 9 at your gig.

freddy D......can JOHNNY come out to play??? :love::love::love:

• Members
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

If you are presented with an ICE 9 pedal, you must use it at your gig. And shave your head for the show.

You may also COUNTER ICE 9 a player, by presenting him with a BOSS DS-1, which will immediately "save" you from having to use the Ice 9 at your gig.

freddy D......can JOHNNY come out to play???
:love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm keeping this in my back pocket the next time someone spams their gig (regardless of how awesome it is) on here.

• Members
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

freddy D......can JOHNNY come out to play???

You must use it, and you have to SHRED (preferably guitar solo, Eruption or similar) at some point, no matter the style of music of your band.

Archived