Do you trip while playing?

Califa

• Members

I have a similar problem every once in a while. It's always fun when you stumble back into the drumset when gravity goes all topsy turvy!

I've never actually fallen over, but I've fallen backward a couple of times and of course I've fallen forward (almost knocked out a tooth once hitting the microphone). I suspect it has a lot to do with locking knees and/or standing in place for too long.

Guest Guest

I once read on the gear page of a guy trying to be cool and do a rock n roll kick and he ended up kicking his pedalboard right off the stage

Dude, I told you that in confidence, what the {censored}?

• Members

there have been a couple times that elicited a 'whoa' response from me and the rest of the dudes.

once, me and my drummer were {censored}in around w/the rhythmic potential of the Timefactor, playing in 5s... there was a couple bars where EVERYTHING felt like it slowed down, but we were jamming to a click track. {censored}in awesome!

• Members
I once read on the gear page of a guy trying to be cool and do a rock n roll kick and he ended up kicking his pedalboard right off the stage

I nearly spit my water out onto my desk at work reading this! :lol:

That's funny as {censored}, would have loved to see that live.

Archived