I need a Snack...

• Members

Yeahhh! It's only the Standard, but I have no use for the Ultra. I was able to do a straight 1:1 swap for my Rockerverb that was collecting dust.

The best part? This HAS a Rockerverb model! lol

Can't wait to test drive it.

ALL my pedals are staying, this is purely for recording at home.

• Members

Probably much better than that, pretty easily.

Here's a clip someone posted but I wasn't too impressed with it. It's close but the way he dialed it had too much high end for my taste. I was hoping you could redial closer to how it sounds in that clip. I was going to get an Axe back in February but ran into money problems. If it can do the Shiva sound really well then I might be ditching it for an Axe.

http://soundcloud.com/spetersonmusic/hamerafx10shivald

• Members

Here's a clip someone posted but I wasn't too impressed with it. It's close but the way he dialed it had too much high end for my taste. I was hoping you could redial closer to how it sounds in that clip. I was going to get an Axe back in February but ran into money problems. If it can do the Shiva sound really well then I might be ditching it for an Axe.

Yeah that was far off the mark and sounds like a POD. There's so much to tweak, you can get really off course fast. Here's one of the best clips I've heard. Not quite what you're after, but pretty bad ass:

[YOUTUBE]MnA64V--PMg[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
What does that have to do with anything?

Tubes are electronic devices, not incontrovertible truths that hold the Universe together.

I was trying to use sarcasm...i'm sorry. To be honest I'm convinced that :snax: sounds really nice.

Archived