I started liking girl p**p this year.

Jisatsu

• Members

It started with 2 girls 1 cup... then I began to like a a few gape scenes (seriously, that stuff is addictive)...

Then today I saw the A2M stuff "Can't Be Reemed," and I thought "This isn't half bad..."

Then I realized it was time to come clean to you guys. The cause of all of this is parodies. I watch them and then I watch the original. It's a destructive cycle. I don't actually know what the cycle is, but it's definitely destructive

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

It was so obvious as to be inevitable. :facepalm: I nearly threatened to ban whomever went there with the parody first, but again, it was so obvious that it was inevitable; warning or no warning. :lol:

I give you a 7/10 for execution. Like I said, it was so obvious that I can't give you straight 10's. :cop:

• Members
It was so obvious as to be inevitable.
:facepalm:
I nearly threatened to ban whomever went there with the parody first, but again, it was so obvious that it was inevitable; warning or no warning.
:lol:

I give you a 7/10 for execution. Like I said, it was so obvious that I can't give you straight 10's.
:cop:

Yeah this was pretty obvious. I was kind of curious if I'd get a bop on the head from the ban hammer :cop:

Archived