nm9d!

Stazinish

• Members

Enjoy, tons of fun stuff to explore in there. I miss the looper quite a bit. I wish, wish, wish Line6 would make a fairly inexpensive looper, mostly like it's laid out here.

The looper is one of the main reasons I got it. I originally wanted to get an m9 but then decided I would just get a looper. After doing a bit of research I found that the looper on the m9 was supposed to be very good. Sooo yeah. Looper + extras. :thu:

• Members

Welcome to the club!

You gotta get an expression pedal to open that thing up. It's great. I also have a switch that a forum member on TGP made - it's real small (so it takes up no space on your board unlike the expression pedal) and will instantly change up settings on any preset

When I first heard about the M9 I was real intrigued, but then I heard about the looper and I was sold. I've not regretted it for a moment. The M9 alone is like having 3 simultaneous fx, with tap tempo, plus a looper, a decent tuner, and the ability to use an expression pedal for any preset of any sort. Oh yea, and stereo outs. Oh yea... and they all can/will be updated in the future. Oh yea... and they go used for less than $350 including the an expression pedal.

Seriously... what's not to love :idk::thu:

• Members

Welcome to the club!

You gotta get an expression pedal to open that thing up. It's great. I also have a switch that a forum member on TGP made - it's real small (so it takes up no space on your board unlike the expression pedal) and will instantly change up settings on any preset

When I first heard about the M9 I was real intrigued, but then I heard about the looper and I was sold. I've not regretted it for a moment. The M9 alone is like having 3 simultaneous fx, with tap tempo, plus a looper, a decent tuner, and the ability to use an expression pedal for any preset of any sort. Oh yea, and stereo outs. Oh yea... and they all can/will be updated in the future. Oh yea... and they go used for less than $350 including the an expression pedal.

Seriously... what's not to love
:idk::thu:

I picked mine up for $340 with an exp pedal. And I need some more info on this little switch...

• Members

How I wish that thing had a loop.
:(

Awesome standalone unit, but I wasn't able to integrate it with the rest of my stuff the way I wanted.

Good luck. Hope you enjoy it.

I remember reading all of your posts on this a while back. I've been thinking about putting together an effect order switcher.... I was thinking I could have it so the m9 could be at the end of my chain or at the beginning. While it's not the same as having a loop I think its a move in the right direction. At least on a smaller scale with an extra pedal or two. :thu:

• Members

I picked mine up for $340 with an exp pedal. And I need some more info on this little switch...

I can't say I know exactly how to get this switch because I got it along with the M9 that I bought used. But I'm pretty sure that it's made by a forum member over at TGP. It connects to one of the quarter-inch exp. pedal outs just like their standard expression pedal. The forum member is "this1smyne", and the switch has to be real easy to make. If you go over there and just start a thread or do a search I'm sure you'll find all the info you would need either to buy or make your own. The switch is really small (maybe 2"x2") and works basically like a max/min setting on any parameters that you set it on. Obviously it can't do anything in between, but that's kinda the point. An expression pedal can do the same thing if you go toe up to toe down really quickly, but those things also take up a bunch of real estate.

• Members

Let me clarify - I'm real dumb. It has theoretical knobs. I like to see the knob point at 3:00 and that's what it is.

I'm not knocking it at all. It's really nice.

I wish the knobs didn't have start/stop points. I think it would make things simpler along with the display. I don't like having to go all the way backward to reset a parameter.

• Members

Let me clarify - I'm real dumb. It has theoretical knobs. I like to see the knob point at 3:00 and that's what it is.

I'm not knocking it at all. It's really nice.

I see what you mean, and I don't care if you do knock it. Do you think you would keep it if it did have knobs that had actual pointers on it? I mean, there are kind of notches on the knobs now, but obviously they're not really visible at all except from two inches away.

• Members

Originally Posted by Stazinish

I can't say I know exactly how to get this switch because I got it along with the M9 that I bought used. But I'm pretty sure that it's made by a forum member over at TGP. It connects to one of the quarter-inch exp. pedal outs just like their standard expression pedal. The forum member is "this1smyne", and the switch has to be real easy to make. If you go over there and just start a thread or do a search I'm sure you'll find all the info you would need either to buy or make your own. The switch is really small (maybe 2"x2") and works basically like a max/min setting on any parameters that you set it on. Obviously it can't do anything in between, but that's kinda the point. An expression pedal can do the same thing if you go toe up to toe down really quickly, but those things also take up a bunch of real estate.

here you go - http://www.this1smyne.com/product_list/pedals/

Archived